CHAPTER 7

Tzuyu's POV

It's been a week since we're spending the time together hoping off around.We've been quite comfortable around each other.

"What's up!"Sana shouted as she put her arms at my shoulder."I got my yogurt smoothie."She said happily.We're in a mall today.

"You look so happy."

"I'm always happy."

"Yeah.Right."I said and nodded.

"So where are we heading today?"

"Our last stop since we're going home tonight is Nijubashi Bridge."

"At the Imperial Palace?"

"Yeah."

"Yey!"We went to my car,the one I rented since we came here.She was humming happily.We reached the Nijubashi Bridge.I parked before we went there."It's really pretty here!"

"It's really pretty here!"

"Yeah."She said as she took photos.I just looked at her.She looks so happy.Then she pulled me closer to her.

"Photo time!"The whole week we were together she's taking photos almost every minute that's why I got used to it.I smiled at the camera."I got so many smiling photos of you yey!"

"That's because your forcing me to smile."I said and scoffed.

"But you're cute!No joke."She said.

"Stop saying that."

"Look you're blushing!HAHAHA Tzuyu you're so cute!"She said and pinched my cheek.

"I know."

"Look at the Imperial Palace!It's so beautiful!"She said pointing at the palace behind the bridge.

"Yeah.So pretty."I was shocked when she suddenly held my hand.

"Our hands fits perfectly isn't it?"She said.My heart beats madly right now!Why is she doing this to me?What have you done to me,Sana?

"Hmm."We heard a camera click that made the both of us turn at the back.We saw a guy taking picture of us.

"Sorry.I was really mesmerized with the both of you clinging to each other and it's so cute."The guy apologized.

"It's okay."Sana said."Can we at least see the picture?"

"Sure of course."We looked at it.Yeah.Pretty perfect.

"Wow.Its pretty."

"I'm a photographer and I'm searching for good photos of couples for my exhibit.Can I use this photo of you?"

"We're not a cou-"

"Sure!"What?

"Okay thank you really!"

"You're welcome!"

"I gotta go.This is my calling card."He gave us."If you need any photography service,I'm giving it to the both of you free.Or if you want an exhibit,I have one at Paris."