CHAPTER 22

Mr.Chou made his way to Momo's condo.Well he can't contact Sana and she didn't even came to work so he found the address Sana was living in at the resume.He rang the doorbell and it opened.

"Dahyun?"He said as he saw the familiar latter.

"Uncle.What are you doing here?"

"You.What are you doing here?"

"Uncle I asked first come on."

"I'm here to talk to Tzuyu.You?"

"I'm soothing my crying girlfriend."

"So..is Sana here?"

"Thats why my girlfriend's crying.She left yesterday without telling anyone.No letter,text or whatever.No one can contact her anymore.And even her things,nothing's left.She got everything then go.*Dahyun explained.

"What?!"

"Yeah.Momo just fell asleep from crying."

"Do you know any places she would go?"

"We checked on their other friend,Nayeon.But she aren't there too.Maybe she went back to Japan,but we still can't confirm it.We're all finding her now."

"I'll check on the list of passengers today and yesterday so we can confirm it."He said.He can do that easily with all his connections.

"Okay,Uncle.Thanks for the help."

'And now,everything is messed up.'He thought.

-

It's been a week when Tzuyu have been in Paris.She's staying at Elkie's house.Actually she can't really chill.Knowing that Sana is missing when her dad informed her.She woke up and called her dad.She wants to know any information about Sana.

"Hello Dad?"

"Nothing.Nothing's new.We can't still find her."He said in a low tone.She sighed.

"About the guy I was telling you.Suho?"

"He's real name is Kim Junmyeon.We looked over the list of passengers at the planes but his name wasn't there as well as Sana.Most probably he's still here."Suho was the only one left on her mind that kidnapped Sana.But she's still thinking.If Sana was kidnapped,she won't get her belongings right?

"Find him.He could possibly know where Sana is."

"Okay.Dont worry,just chill there.Its on my hand now.And if we find her,talk to her Tzuyu."He said in a stern voice.

"Okay dad.Just find her.Please."

"Okay."

"Tzuyu!Are you awake already?"Someone knocked at the door.Elkie for sure.

"Bye dad gotta hang up now."

"Okay bye take care."She turned the call off.

"Tzuyu?"

"I'm awake already."Tzuyu spoke.She went to the door and opened it.

"Good morning!Let's have breakfast!"

"Okay."They went at the dinning and ate breakfast.

"Hey where going somewhere today."

"Where?"

"At a photography studio!Let's rent him to take a picture of us everywhere here!He's one of the greatest photographers here and he even go around the world just to take perfect shots!He's really an amazing, award winning photographer."She says.

"Okay."They finished breakfast and fixed ourselves.They headed at the car.Tzuyu sighed and look outside.She's still worried at Sana.Should She go home now?So she could help find her.

'Please give me a sign.'

The car stopped.

"We're here already!"Elkie said and pulled her outside the car.

"Woah slow down."She said.Elkie's too excited.They entered the studio and a lady approached them.

"Good morning ladies how may I help you?"

"Where's Mr.Vandé?We'll inquire."Elkie said.

"Ohh he'll be a little bit late.You can look over his exhibit first while waiting for him."The girl politely said.

"Okay!"They entered at a room and Lok over the photos.Its all beautiful but one specific picture caught Tzuyu's eye.Its in a big frame.Nijubashi bridge.Two girls holding hands.She can't go wrong.Its her and Sana!"Are you having fun there?"Elkie also looked over the photo Tzuyu was looking at."It's you and..Sana.."

"Good morning ladies I'm here already."They heard a guy's voice so they looked back.Its the photographer,Mr.Vandé.He familiarized Tzuyu's face."You're one of the girls at Nijubashi bridge right?I framed the photo,it got two awards.Its great."He explained with a smile.Tzuyu smiled too.

'This is the sign.'She thought.

"I'm sorry Elkie I need to go home."Tzuyu said and left the studio.She called her father.

"Dad can you book me a ticket going home today?I'll go home now."

-

"Finally everything's done."Suho said and smiled as he turn off the call.The whole week has been hectic for him in fixing the wedding plus balancing the works he needs to do.He was rushing everything,before Sana would changed her mind and escape from him."We're getting married tomorrow,Sana.You like that?"He said as he looked over Sana who was seating at the couch.

"No."She shortly answered.

"Whatever.Soon enough,you'll be fully mine."He said with a grin.

-

Last three chapters