CHAPTER 16

Tzuyu's POV

They know each other?When?Where?How?

"It's nice to see you again."Mark spoke.

"Yeah.Nice to see you too.Thank you by the way."

"You're welcome."

"How can I return the favor to you?"

"Maybe a coffee date?"WHAT?!DATE?!

"Sure."She agreed?!What the heck!

"EHEM."I cleared my throat.

"Ms.Chou it's nice to meet you."He said formally.Oh with my girlfriend he acts so friendly and with me he's professional?Oh gosh!I ignored his hand and sat at the swivel chair.Theres four more people there.Sana was seating beside me and in the other side the guy was seating beside her too.They were chitchatting.I clenched my fist in anger.He doesn't have the right to make her laugh.Only me!

"Can you shut your mouth up Mr.Tuan?You're in a meeting and you're chitchatting with MY GIRLFRIEND.Thats so un etiquette."I said.

"We're talking about the presentation Ms.Chou with all due respect."

"Ms.Chou calm down.We're really talking about the presentation."Sana said.I felt a sting in my heart.Ms.Chou?I'm her girlfriend why is she being formal?!I pulled her chair closer to me.

"If you don't want a ruckus don't talk to him."I whispered.She just rolled her eyes.They kept talking and talking until the meeting ended.

"So may I get your number so I can call you about the coffee thing?"Mark asked.

"Yeah sure."I was throwing some sharp glance at Mr.Tuan but he's just ignoring me.How dare him!

"See you when I see you,Sana."Sana laughed.

"Yeah.See you when I see you."Mark left and I pulled Sana to the office."What's wrong with you?!"

"You're flirting with him!"

"Don't accused me,Tzuyu!He's just a friend and he's not like Elkie who keeps flirting with you and you didn't even notice!"

"Don't talk to Elkie like that!"

Why?Who is she to you and why do I feel like she's much more important than me?!"Tears started to form at her eyes.

"G-Gosh I'm really sorry love I just got carried away."I was about to hold her hand but she avoided me.

"You can't even believe me.Tell me.Is she more important to you than me?"

"Of course you're much more important."

"Then why can't you believe me?!Why are you protecting her damn it!"

"I'm sorry love-"

"I'll leave early."She just said and got her bag.

"Wait no-"

"Stop it,Tzuyu.We need a break to understand everything.Specially our feelings for each other."Sana said and left me,dumbfounded.I was having a dilemma.Should I follow her?Of course yes but she needs space.

"How can you be so fool,Tzuyu?!"I angrily told myself and knocked my head few times.I slammed myself at the swivel chair and called Dahyun.

"Hello Tzuyu?I'm at work now what do you need?"

"S-Sana left."

"What?!Why?!"I told her everything that had happened.From the incident between Elkie and Sana to the recent fight we had.

"I don't know what to do,dude."

"You're a punk!A fool!I can clearly see that Elkie is attracted with you how can you not notice that?!"

"Because she's been acting like that since God knows when!"

"Why didn't you believe Sana?!You know that Elkie really have an attitude."

"I'm sorry."

"I really wanna kill you right now.Thats not the kind of friend I have!"She shouted.

"I'm sorry,okay?!I can't understand myself I'm such a fool!"

"Why are you saying sorry to me you should be sorry to Sana!"

"She won't accept it."

"Then why are you still sitting there?!You should follow her and do something!What the heck Tzuyu where's your brain?!"

"You're right.Thanks for the advice,Dahyun."

"Damn you I'm gonna kill you if we see each other!"

"I'm your friend why are you siding her?"

"Because you're a bitch and you don't deserve my support."

"Whatever bye."

"Do it punk!"I turned the call off and stood up.

"I can't let this pass.You can do it,Chou Tzuyu!"