CHAPTER 15

Sana's POV

I was lying at my bed this morning.Nayeon and Jeongyeon just left so,I'm the only one here at my room.

"Sana wake up."I heard Momo's voice.I just curled up at my bed.

"Later."

"You have a visitor."

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend."I sat up.

"What?!Make her leave!"

"Just talk to her!"

"I can't..I feel guilty..just make her leave."

"Fine."She said and left my room that made me sigh in relief.I heard the door opened again then a click indicating that it was locked.

"You two better talk!"I heard her shout.Dont..dont tell me Tzuyu is..here?!I looked back and I saw her with a bouquet of paper flowers.

"Hey Sana.."

"Leave."I said and went back at my bed,back facing her.I felt the weight on the bed,she's seating next to me.

"Let's talk."

"Just leave."

"I know it already,Sana.And I'm not blaming you."I faced her and sat up.

"You know?"

"Momo told me.And I won't blame you."I looked down.

"But it's my fault."

"Why are you saying that?You're not the one who killed her and besides,blaming yourself won't bring her back.All we can do is move forward,Sana.Lets forget about dark past."

"You don't get it!She protected me!"Tears fell from eyes again.Talking about her makes me cry,always.Tzuyu hugged me tight.

"Everything had happened already and we can do nothing about it.I know her.She'll be happier if we're happy.She won't like it to see us miserable.Sana you need to let go of the past.You need to forget it and let those bruises in your heart to be healed."She spoke.She cupped my face in her hands."You need to let go.You need to forgive yourself."I sighed.

"Thank you."

"Now,no secrets between each other,okay?"

"Okay."

"That's it,love."She said then smiled.I heard the door opened.

"Finally you two were fine now."Momo said and sipped her drink.

"Hey that's Sana's yogurt smoothie!"Tzuyu whined.

"What?!Hey Momo that's mine!"

"I deserve this.I did a lot of things for you to get fixed duhh."

"Yah!"She immediately ran and I followed her but her room was already locked."Open this door or I'll eat all your jokbal!"The door opened.

"Here's your yogurt smoothie don't you ever touch my jokbal or I'll kick you out of here."She said with a frown.I smiled in victory and get my smoothie in her hand.

"Have a nice day."

-

Weeks had passed and I can totally say that Tzuyu and I were perfectly happy and fine.Like normal couples we have dumb fights but we fixs it before leaving each other.

"Love dad's going here this weekend.He wants to meet you.You coming over?"She asked.

"Of course!I only see him in video calls and I want to meet him personally.He seems funny and nice."

"You thought."She said and scoffed.The door opened.

"Hi Tzuyu!"Ugh here she is again.The great Elkie.

"You're here again."Tzuyu said.

"Yeah I just dropped by to gave you this!"She said giving Tzuyu a box.

"It isn't my birthday you don't have to do this."

"I want though."She said.

"EHEM."I cleared my throat.

"Oh hi there secretary."She said.

"Her girlfriend."I said.

"Yeah.But not wife right?Can you get me a coffee or something?"

"Elkie-"I cutted Tzuyu off.

"It's okay."I got up from my seat and get her a coffee.I was about to give it to her when she tapped my hand causing the coffee to spill in her skirt.

"Ouch what the heck?!"She shouted dramatically causing Tzuyu to look over.

"What?You're the one who tapped my hand that's why it spilled."

"Now you're putting the blame on me?!"

"STOP!"We heard a shout from Tzuyu."Elkie go to the restroom I'm really sorry."

"Whatever."She rolled her eyes and went at the comfort room.

"Sana why did you do that?!"She furiously said.

"Do what?"

"You spilled the coffee on her!"

"I said I didn't!Why don't you believe me?!"

"Because you're jealous!"

"Wow.I'm jealous but I won't do such dumb thing,Tzuyu.Why can't you believe me?!"

"Why are you being jealous she's just a friend!"

"A friend that is clearly flirting with you!"I stormed out of the room and went outside.I went at the restroom there.I won't want to see that girl at the restroom inside Tzuyu's office.I cried.How can she not believe me damn!This is our first major fight as a couple.I wiped my tears away and fixed myself.I need to go back,she has a meeting coming up.When I went back,Elkie isn't there anymore.

"Love.."She called out.

"You have a meeting let's go."I told her.

"But we need to fix this."

"Later.Lets be professional for now."I told her and walked outside going to the conference room for the meeting.

"Love wait."I opened the door and we both acted professional.

"Mr.Tuan Ms.Chou is here already."I told the guy who was back facing us.He stood up and faced us.

"Hi-Sana?"He asked.

"Mark."