CHAPTER 11

Momo's POV

I'll meet Dahyun today.I'll interview her about Tzuyu.I don't want another failed relationship for Sana again.I love that dork.

"Hi love!"Dahyun greeted me as she sat beside me.I kissed her.

"Hi."Our order came."Dahyun,I need to ask you about Tzuyu."

"What?Why?Do you like her?"Dahyun said and frowned.I laughed and poke his forehead."Aw!"

"I don't like her,pabo.But she's courting my bestfriend that's why I need to know him well."

"What?!She's courting Sana and didn't even tell me?!Aishh that punk!"

"So I need to interview you about her."

"Okay."Dahyun said and took a bite of her burger.

"Is she a playgirl?"

"No.You might think I'm just covering her up but know.That girl was the most faithful friend I have.Some think how she approaches her other friends was flirty but she's just actually being friendly."

"Hmm."I nodded."What about her family?I mean what are her parents and siblings traits?"

"She's an only child.Her mom died when she's 16?If I remember it right.Then her father often visits her here at Seoul but her father lives at Taiwan."

"Taiwan?"

"Yeah.She was born and raised at Taiwan but she wants to be a independent girl that's why she went here at Seoul,study the language and managed their company here."

"Ohh..okay.What about her traits?"

"Before she was a jolly person and friendly one.Savage but she's a lovely person.Then she became cold and emotionless.But I noticed this days she's coming back in her old self.Maybe it's because of your bestfriend."My forehead creased.

"Why did she became cold and emotionless if she's originally a jolly person?"

"That's because of her first love slash ex fiance."

"Ex fiance?!Did the girl left her?"

"Umm..technically yes but unintentionally."

"What do you mean?"

"The girl died."

"Oww."I said."Why?"

"As far as I can remember,a week before their wedding day the girl went to Japan because her friend called her.Tzuyu doesn't want to allow her because they'll get married soon but she was stubborn and persistent so she still left.Tzuyu was angry she doesn't even answer all her texts and calls.Then after two days she recieved the news that her fiance was dead already.Jisoo came back being a cold corpse and since that day,Tzuyu became the cold and emotionless person."She explained.My eyes widened.

"J-Jisoo?As in K-Kim Jisoo?"

"Yeah.The famous actress."She said and took a sip on her drink.

"N-No way.."Sana was blaming herself all along.If she finds out about this,pretty sure she'll distance herself from Tzuyu because of guilt.

"Why?"Dahyun asked.

"N-Nothing."

"Do you know her?"

"N-Not really.I just know her b..because of her dramas."

"Oh.Okay."We finished our meals and she drive me home.Its 7pm already.My forehead creased when I saw Sana went off a taxi with another girl.

"Bye love."I kissed Dahyun then left the car and ran towards Sana."Hey!"

"What?"

"Who's that girl?"

"She's Lisa.My workmate."She just said and entered the condo building and I followed her.

"Why didn't Tzuyu took you home?"She just rolled her eyes.I knee it.Something's wrong."What's wrong?"I asked.

"She's flirty."We reached my condo and we both entered.

"What?"

"I saw her with her so-called friend.That girl.Argh!"She said and slammed herself at the couch.

"Maybe she's just really friendly."

"She's flirting."

"Maybe it's just you're thinking because you're jealous."

"Tss."

"Dahyun told me that it might look flirty but she's just being friendly."

"What?"

"I interviewed Dahyun about her."

"Oh really?Is she good?"

"Yeah."The talk about Jisoo suddenly strike me.Should I tell her?No.No.She'll remember her again and she might have nightmares again.No.

"Momo are you alright?"She asked.

"O-Of course.Just eat dinner come on!"

Third Person's POV

Sana went early at work the next day.She busied herself in her works that's why she didn't noticed that Tzuyu went in.

"Yogurt smoothie for the Beautiful Sana Minatozaki soon to be Chou."Her forehead creased.The girl in front of her was wearing all smiles.Far from the Tzuyu she met.

"Thanks."She said and about to get the yogurt smoothie when Tzuyu snatched it from her table."I thought that's for me?"

"It'll be yours if you forgive me already."She's frustrated,she can't resist the yogurt smoothie!

"Fine I'm forgiving you!Now can I have it?"Tzuyu smiled.

"Of course."She got it ands drink it.

"Finally!"

"I'll make sure that before you say yes to me,your deeply in love with me."Tzuyu said and winked at her before seating at the swivel chair.She shook her head.

'She probably have gone crazy.' Sana thought.