CHAPTER 8

Third Person's POV

'Why is he here?Is he courting Sana?Why do they look so close with each other?' Tzuyu thought.She was furious with no reason.

"Tzuyu this is the papers you'll sign."Sana said as she put the pile of papers in Tzuyu's table.

"Sana."

"Yeah?"

"Is Namjoon you're boyfriend?"

"What?!No way he's gay dude."Sana defended.Then her confused look changes in to a mischievous smile when she figured out something."Why?Jealous?"

"W-What no of course not I-I mean why would I be j-jealous?"Tzuyu said.Sana just grin.

"Okay.You say so."Sana suddenly proceeded with a plan.She won't bring Tzuyu lunch like she always do.Well she likes her and she wanna confirm if this girl likes her too.After fee hours,it's finally lunch time!She stood up from her seat."I'll just eat lunch Tzuyu bye!"Sana said and the girl just nodded.She went at the pantry and sat along with somenew friends,Lisa,Jennie,Chaeyoung,Mina and Rosé.Meanwhile,Tzuyu was waiting for Sana to came back with lunch for her.But few minutes came up,she didn't come back.

"She won't bring me lunch?!"She stood up from her seat and ride the elevator.Everyone was looking at her,they were surprised,of course.After a year of Tzuyu locking herself at her office since Jisoo died here she is again,joining the employees to eat like she used to before.

"Hi."She greeted them.

"Ms.Chou."They said and bowed politely.

"Just call me Tzuyu like before."It feels nice that she's finally coming back to the old her,all because Sana.She got her meal and scanned the pantry,trying to find Sana and she finally saw here.She went there.

"Move."She ordered Lisa who was beside Sana.Theyre just having chitchat and seems this tall girl was acting like a angry girlfriend.

"Ms.Chou."They said,almost dropping their jaws seeing the CEO here at the pantry again.

"Yah move!"She shouted that's why Lisa immediately moved then she sat beside Sana,placing her food at the table.

"What's wrong with you?I was talking to Lisa."Sana said.

"Why?This is my company I can do whatever I want."Tzuyu said and just ate."You all what's your problem?Stop looking at me like that."Tzuyu said so the employees will stop looking at her.They ate quietly and went back at their respective places.

"Why did you went there?"Sana asked.

"You didn't brought me lunch."

"But you aren't eating lunch right?"

"But I got used to when you started bringing lunch for me."

"So it's my fault?"

"Technically yes."Tzuyu said and sat at her swivel chair.Sana just shrugged and went to her table to continue working.Time flies fast,it's finally time going home.

"Finally work's done!"Sana said as she stretched her body.

"I'm bringing you home."Tzuyu said.

"No I can take a taxi."

"I'm bringing you home that's an order from your boss."Tzuyu said,with authorization in her voice.

"Fine."They went at the parking lot.They drove to Momo's condo building."Thanks for the ride."Sana said.

"Welcome."

"I think you like me."

"What?"

"You're obvious duhh.Bye good night."Sana said and kissed Tzuyu's cheek then wink,making the younger froze at her seat.She left the car and Tzuyu was still processing it.SHE KISSED HER!

-

NIGHT TIME.

It's already midnight and Tzuyu can't sleep.She was thinking.Does she really like Sana now?She just met her few weeks ago.Is it because she's much a like with Jisoo?She sighed and drink the wine in the wine glass at her hand.Shes at the mini bar in their house.

"My princess can't sleep?"She heard a voice and she looked at her back.Its her dad.

"Yeah.."She answered.

"What is it?What's wrong?"

"Dad I was confused if I like someone.Well I met her few weeks ago.Just few weeks.Is it possible that I already like her?I mean I know to myself that I still love Jisoo.Is it possible to fall in love with someone else if your still in love with the other one?"Her father went to her and patted her back.

"You know,Jisoo will always be in your heart.She'll always stay there.She have a special place in your heart.And it's not impossible to fall in love with someone else.Maybe this is a sign that you need to move on.Its time for you to move forward and leave your past behind.Because it's already past,Tzuyu.It doesn't necessarily means that you need to forget in.But you need to move forward."

"Thanks Dad.I just asked if I like her and you explained a lot."Tzuyu said and laughed.

"Of course.You need to understand that it's okay to move on.I know you.Your mindset will be like your cheating on Jisoo when she's dead already."Tzuyu laughed again.Her father knows her very well.

"Right,dad."

"So go for it!Court her and I'll support you."

"Okay,dad.I'll do."