CHAPTER 1

Sana's POV

I was just seating here after her first meeting.I'm looking at some papers she needs to sign but I take glances at her from time to time.I mean she's so beautiful I can't stop myself from looking at her.She's pretty handsome and she looks hot when she's working.Shes just perfect!
"Ms.Minatozaki?"
"Yes Tzuyu?"
"Can you stop stealing glances at me?It's..uncomfortable."She said.
"O-Oh sorry."I just take my time at doing some of her paperworks.Well I'm good at this since I used to work at a company before.Time flies fast and finally it's lunch time!I'm hungryyyy.I stood up."It's lunch break won't you eat?"I asked her.
"No,thanks.I'm busy."
"Okay."I went at the pantry and got myself and Tzuyu foods.She can't tire herself much and she won't eat!I ride at the elevator and some of the employees were looking at me.What?Is there something wrong on bringing food for my boss?Argh.I came at her office and she looked at me confusedly.I put the tray at her table.
"Why did you bring that,Ms.Minatozaki?"She asked.
"Just call me Sana.And I brought you food since you won't eat."
"I'm fine,thanks for the effort."
"Eat!"I ordered.
"Ms.Minato-I mean Sana-ssi I'm fine."
"But you're so busy you need energy.And I want to eat with you..would you waste my effort?"I said and acted like I'm sad and about to cry.
"Aish fine I'm gonna eat!"She mumbled.I smiled.
"Yay!"We ate together.I feel so happy that she ate!
"Why are you so stubborn?Why are you caring for me?I mean you just met me and you're feeling close."She said.
"Because I like you."I said non chantly.She suddenly chocked so I gave her the glass of water."Are you okay?"I said as I pat her back.
"Why would you suddenly say that?!"
"But I really like you.I'm I suppose to make it special?With flowers and such?"I said.
"Unbelievable."She said.
"Anyways I'll bring this at the pantry.I'll be back!"I said and winked before leaving.I went back and we got back to work.After office hours,I went to Momo's condo.
"So how's your day?"She asked.
"Exhausting but I had fun!The CEO looks so hot and pretty handsome gosh!"I said,imagining Tzuyu's face.
"Sanake is in love."
"Yeah I kinda like her."
"Aigo.I'll think you'll enjoy it."
"Of course!Gotta change now."I went at the room she lend me and got some comfortable clothes.My phone rang.Unregistered number?I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Sana.."As soon as I heard the voice,my face heated up in anger.
"Otoosan(Dad in Japanese) denwa shinaide!(stop calling me!)"
"Sana please come back here..I miss you."
"Dad I told you I won't be back unless you turned those illegal businesses of you down!"
"You know I can't!"
"You can but you don't want to do it!"I shouted back.
"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too but I'm not going home unless you turned that down."I said and turned my phone off.
"What's wrong?I heard you shouting."Momo asked as she saw me walking out my room.Shes at the couch.
"Dad called again."
"What did he said?"
"He wants me to go home."
"And?"
"I don't want to unless he stopped his illegal businesses.I don't like it!"I said in annoyance.I sat with her at the couch."He makes me frustrated.Mom died because of that too!"Momo patted my back.
"Don't worry,Sana.I'm sure everything will be fine soon."
"I wish so.You know,I miss Jisoo unnie so bad."I sighed.
"I know.I miss her too."
"She definitely know what to advice at hard times."
"I agree."
"It's all my fault that she isn't here anymore."
"Don't blame yourself,Sana.Jisoo unnie will be angry if you keeps blaming yourself."
"But that's the truth."
"Cut the drama.Come let's have dinner!"

I feel bad that I killed Jisoo here 🤣🤣🤣