CHAPTER 5

Tzuyu's POV

I went at my office and I saw Sana there.

"You're early."I told her.

"Just 5 minutes.If you have hangover,I got you a drink at your table."

"Thanks."I smiled at her.

"Wait?You smiled?!"She exclaimed.

"Uhm..yeah?"

"Yay!I got your first smile!Can you smile again I'm just gonna take a photo."

"What?"

"Please!Just once!"

"Fine."I smiled.She took a photo.

"Thanks!"I sat at my table and continued to work.

"Uhm Sana?"

"Yeah?"

"Next week I'll have a business summit at Japan.I'll bring you along since you're my secretary."I told her.

"W-What?W-Where going to J-Japan?"

"Yeah.Why?"She suddenly went pale."Hey are you alright?"

"Yeah.O-Of course.But..c-can I..uhm..can you just find other person to come with you?"

"Why??"I curiously asked.

"Uhm..aishh..nevermind I'll come with you."

"Ohh..okay."That's weird.

Sana's POV

Office hours is finally over!I stood up from my table.Its 8pm already.We took a little over time because we came late.

"Hey Sana."Tzuyu called.

"Yeah?"

"Let me bring you home."

"I'll just take a cab."

"C'mon.Its just a thank you since I really busted up last night and I wanna give the favor back."

"Okay."

"Okay so let's go."We ride the lift and reached the basement parking.We ride at her car.The ride was quiet and calm until we reached the condo building.

"Thank you for the ride."She..she smiled again!

"Welcome."I went off the car and went at the condo.I felt my heart beat getting so freaking fast ahh!!She didn't even touch me she just smiled but argh!She's cute!I reached Momo's condo and I entered.I recieved a text message.

From:Unknown Number

This is Tzuyu.I got your number from your resume earlier.Just wanna remind you about the summit.You better pack your clothes coz you need to pack it lol 😂.Good night.

I smiled at the message.Shes getting comfortable to me now.

"And why is my bestfriend smiling,huh?"I heard a voice that made me flinch.

"Yah Momo!"I shouted."Why are you entering my room without knocking?"

"First of all I own this condo.So I can do whatever I want.And second why are you smiling?"

"N-Nothing."

"Nothing?Can I see?"

"Hey!"She stole my phone from my hands!

"This is Tzuyu.I got your number from your resume earlier.Just wanna remind you about the summit.You better pack your clothes coz you need to pack it lol.Good night.Yah what's this?!"She read.

"What?"

"What summit?You're hiding something from me?!"

"It's a business summit!Don't you ever think dirty."

"I'm not thinking about anything.What about you?"

"Nothing!"She sat beside me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Momo!"

"Just kidding.So where would this summit will be?"

"J-Japan.."I spoke.

"What?You're not going there!"

"Momo,it's time to face it.Japan is also big and dad lives in Tochigi pretty sure we won't cross paths."

"Whatever.If that's what you wants."

-

This is the day that we'll go to Japan.I'm nervous but I have decided that I'll go here.

"Passengers of flight DKNM-145 Tokyo,Japan you may now proceed to your respective planes."We stood up from our seats and proceeded at the plane.I leaned my back at the seat.I can't sleep last night and I wanna sleep at least for a while.I closed my eyes.Phew.

"Sana..Sana we're here already."I opened my eyes and I instantly flinched when I saw Tzuyu.Shes just inches away from my face."Sorry.Did I shocked you?"

"Sorry too."We stood up from our seats and went to our hot suite.We will be sharing one room,she told me.It has two beds.

"Tomorrow's our first meeting.So prepare yourself."

"Okay."Why does she often smile since yesterday?She's cuteeeeeeeeee.

"For now let's rest and tomorrow,it will be a hard day for work."

-

This is our first summit.Theres so many people in suit,businesswomen and men,various faces and some are famous.Of course I have gone in meetings like this before.Before I escaped from my dad's hands.We we're just seating and listening.I took some notes like Tzuyu told me.We got two more meetings and it finally ended.

"I'm just going to the comfort room.Can you wait for me?"I told her.

"Sure."She told me.I looked for the restroom and went there.I fixed myself and left the comfort room.I was about to go to Tzuyu when two men in tuxedo came in.

"Ms.Minatozaki."

"Who are you?!"

"You're dad's waiting for you."

"I won't go with him!"

"Please Ms.Minatozaki."

"Wait let go of me!"They were pulling me!

"Hey don't touch her!"I heard a voice.Its Tzuyu!

"Who are you?!"

"I said let go!"She punched the other guy that's why heet go of me.I stumbled at a side.The memories that horrible night flashback in my mind again.No.No one must be hurt because of me!I hugged Tzuyu from the back.

"S-Stop.."I whispered.She looked at me and hugged me.The two men where at the floor now.I never thought Tzuyu could be this strong.

"Everything's alright now."I was crying..I don't know why..She pulled me and we went at her car."Are you okay?"My vision started to blurr."Sana!"