CHAPTER 12

Third Person's POV

The airport wasn't that crowded,not a lot of people,so definitely this specific handsome guy can caught your attention.He was wearing a luxury clothing,two bodyguards in his side.A guy approached him.

"Annyeongahasayo Mr.Kim Junmyeon I'll be your Butler.I'm Oh Sehun."The polite guy greeted.Suho just looked then travelled his eyes at the place as they walked outside the airport.

"Nothing's new."He said.Mr.Oh opened the car door of the limousine for him."I don't want to go at the mansion.I'm hungry.Bring me to the best resto here."He said.

"Yes Master."

"After that,we need to find my fiance."He said.How did he know that the girl was here?Of course,with all the power in his hand he will definitely know wherever the girl is."Now don't be slow.Lets keep going."

-

It's just weekend.Normally Sana would just lay at the couch and watch television together with her bestfriend since there's no work but today is different.She'll have a lunch date with Tzuyu!She put a cute dress on her and put light make up at her face.She looks pretty even just in a simple style.

"Kyaahh you're pretty~"Momo praised.Shes at the couch with Dahyun.

"Yah you can't cuddle with any other person!"Sana said and pretended to be angry.

"Don't be possessive,idiot.I got a new cuddler.Best cuddler,I say."Momo said and hugged Dahyun.Dahyun instantly blushed with her girlfriend's words and actions.

'This girl definitely know how to make me crazy.' Dahyun thought.

"Now go away.You have a date right?"Just at the moment,the doorbell rang.Sana opened it and there,the girl she's waiting for.

"Tzuyu!"She greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You look so cute and gorgeous at the same time."Tzuyu said and smiled."Now let's go?"

"Okay let's go!"Sana held her hand and Tzuyu smiled secretly.The girl's small gestures can make her heart beat extremely fast.They went to her car.

"Uhm by the way I have something for you."Tzuyu said and smiled shyly.

"What is it?"

"Since your allergic with pollen I can't give you flowers so.."She got a bouquet of paper flowers from her backseat and gave it to Sana."I made some."She was nervous to give it.She just did it last night with some tutorials from various sites and she's not sure if Sana would like it.Its been quiet for few seconds."If you don't like it I can just throw-"She was cutted off by Sana's hug.

"Thank you for your effort.I doesn't get flowers often because of my allergy and your the only one who made an effort to give me one."Tzuyu's lips formed into a wide smile.

"Glad you like it.I thought your going to throw it in a trash bin."

"What?It's so cute I can't just threw it!"Sana exclaimed that made the girl smile more."Did you made this?"

"Yeah.Last night."

"You should teach me how to do this one."The duo ride the car and drove away.They went to a luxurious restaurant.

"Any reservations ma'am?"The waiter asked.

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Okay table for two this way ma'am."The two entered and went at a table.They sat there and ordered.

"This is really luxurious.You can just bring me in a simple café or resto."Sana said.She really admired how the girl was so simple and didn't like a lot of luxury and a girl who can make you happy.

"Well money isn't a problem."She said.

"Are you bragging?"Tzuyu instantly panicked.

"No that's not what I meant.Uhm..I mean-"Sana laughed at her reaction.

"Chill I'm just kidding.Of course you're not bragging and money will never be a problem to you."Their order came so they started to ate.Just in time Suho came at the resto.

"Any reservations sir?"The waiter asked.

"No I don't have but I want to eat here I'll pay triple just let me eat."He said.

"Okay sir follow me."He followed the girl but his eyes caught Sana.

"Sana?"He went near the table.Confirmed.Its the girl he's been looking for!Sana Minatozaki!"Sana."He called and the girl looked same as Tzuyu.

"S-Suho?"She stood up."What are you doing here?"

"Finding you,my fiance."

"What?!"

"Didn't your dad told you?"

"No way I would marry you!"

"You're going with me!"He held her hand but Tzuyu stopped him.

"If she doesn't want to go,don't force her."Tzuyu said and pulled Sana at her side.

"Who are you?!Why are you intruding?!"They started getting the attention of the other customers becaus of their loud voices.

"Uhh-"

"She's my girlfriend."She looked at Sana.What?Well they're like that but she's still courting her!

"What?"

"You heard it right,Suho.Shes my girlfriend."

"I'm not believing."

"Okay then let me prove it to you."Sana hold Tzuyu's nape then kissed her lips.Everyone watching gasped at the scene.Her eyes widened but responded too before Sana pulled out.

"W-What the.."

"See?She's my girlfriend."Sana said and pulled Tzuyu outside.

"Am I really your girlfriend now?"Tzuyu asked.

"I said what I said,Tzuyu.Yes you are."