CHAPTER 3

Tzuyu's POV

I turned the radio on to listen on some music.Sana was sitting at the back and I'm at the driver's seat,of course.I'm following Momo's car.The music was calm.Just the one I like.

"One in a million sesange dan han saram punningeol~"I heard a voice jamming.I look at the rear view mirror and I saw Sana,jamming to the song while her eyes were closed.When she opened her eyes,she saw me looking at her that's why I immediately avoid an eye contact and focused my eyes at the road.

"S-Sorry.Did I bother you?"She asked.I shook my head.

"No.Not really.I love your voice in ract.Its amazing."I said.I took a glance at her.Hahaha!She looks like a tomato!She's blushing!

"T-Thank you."I secretly smiled.I just continued following the car when I got familiarize on the track.Aish!This Dahyun really tricked me!We came at the bar.Knew it.We went off the car.I looked at Sana.She seems uncomfortable.Momo went to her when I went to Dahyun's side.I smacked him.

"Aww!"

"You punk!You tricked me!I should've knew it."I told her.

"Bro it's a celebration!C'mon."

"Whatever."I just followed them.Well this is better than talking to boring girls and boys in a marriage interviews that I hated.Its like dating then eventually you'll decide if you two were compatible to get married.We occupied a table.

"One bucket here please!"Dahyun shouted.

"Sana,drink,okay?"Momo said.

"Aishh.."I heard her sigh.

"Forget about the past,let's celebrate!"

"You don't drink?"I asked her.

"I stopped a year ago."I just nodded.Beers came and I got one like the DahMo couple.

"Sana..get one please?"Momo said.

"No."She just said."I'll just get a juice."

"Fine.I can't force you."We ate,laughed,talked and drowned ourselves on drinking.Yay!

Sana's POV

"Yay!Let's have another!"Tzuyu said.Shes definitely not herself now.Shes drunk and she's so loud I swear!

"Dahyun-ah!Let's dance!"Momo said as she hold Dahyun's hand.

"Okay."They stood up."Can you look after my drunk friend here?"She asked me.

"Sure."

"Yah c'mon!"Momo shouted and pulled Dahyun.Aish.People really change when they're drunk.I looked over Tzuyu who was holding the bucket like she was looking for what inside.

"Where's the beer?"She asked.

"It's done.The three of you finished it."

"Then let's order more!"

"Stop it,Tzuyu.You've drank enough."

"Who are you to stop me?I can buy this whole bar with my money!No one can stop a Chou Tzuyu!"She shouted and stood up.

"Yah!"I pulled her to seat and she slammed herself.Aish.Shes so wasted.

"Why you stopping me?Who you?"She said like a kid.Shes so cuteeeeeeee!I laughed.

"You're cute."I said.She just closed her eyes and leaned her back.

"Jisooyah.."I looked at her.Did I heard it right?She's calling Jisoo unnie?

"What did you said?"

"Beer..more beer!Let's drink!Celebration!"She shouted.Aish this is embarrassing!I mentally smacked myself for coming here.I should've just go home.This is a shame with this big baby here!Dahyun and Momo went back at the table thank God.Dahyun wasn't drank,I think her alcohol tolerance is high.On the other hand,Momo was so wasted.She doesn't drink this much.

"Can you drive?"Dahyun asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay.Lets go at the condo with this punk.Follow the car.I can't take care of my girlfriend and friend at the same time.Okay?"

"Okay."We left the bar guiding Tzuyu and Momo at the cars.I searched for Tzuyu's keys luckily it's in her pocket.I put her at the passenger's seat and buckled her seatbelt.I stared for her for a while.Shes an angel.Shes so beautiful.I was lost in my thoughts when..

"Are you ready!"I heard a shout from the outside.Its Dahyun.

"Yeah!"I shouted back.I went at the driver's seat and drove the car following Dahyun.We reached the condo building.

"Why did you drank much you can't even manage."I whispered at Tzuyu while going upstairs.Dahyun opened the condo and we went inside.We laid the drunk kids at the couch.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience."Dahyun said.

"It's okay."

"Dahyunie~"We looked over.Its the drunk Momoring.

"I'll bring her to her room."Dahyun said and get Momo up.They went to Momo's room.I sat at the couch and looked over Tzuyu.I stood up and got a glass of water.

"Tzuyu.."I called her.She looked at me.

"Wae?"She whined.Argh she's really cute!

"Here's water.Drink it."I was shocked when she smirked.

"You didn't drink earlier.You should tasted the alcohol atleast."She said.My forehead creased.

"What do you-"I was cutted off when..when.. SHE KISSED ME!