CHAPTER 9

Sana's POV

The next day I went to work,as usual.I was shocked when I saw Tzuyu there.Well normally I'll be 10-15 minutes early before here.

"Good morning!"I greeted and sit at my table.

"Good morning."Seems she's in a good mood huh?I started looking over her schedule.

"Your first meeting is with the developing team by 10 am."I told her.

"Okay."I started the paperworks I have as a secretary."Sana?"She called me so I looked.

"Yes,Tzuyu?"

"Uhm..can..can I invite you..uhm for..a d-dinner tonight?Gosh why I am stuttering?"I heard her scolded herself.I laughed.

"Arasso."I said.

"Phew."I worked again.

LUNCH TIME.

"Let's go."Tzuyu said.

"Where?"

"Lunch."

"Won't you want to just wait here while I get you food?"

"I wanna eat at the pantry."

"Oww.Okay."I stood up from my seat and we walked at the elevator.We got our foods.

"Sana-ssi!"I heard someone called me.Its Lisa.I sat with them.

"Sup!"I was about to say beside Lisa when Tzuyu interrupted and sat beside her.

"You sit beside me."Tzuyu said and I have no choice but to sit beside her.

"You're weird."I told her.

"Whatever."We just ate our lunch and unexpectedly,Tzuyu was having a chitchat with us too."I'm going to the restroom.Wait for me."Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"You changed her."Mina whispered at me.

"What?"

"She's not like that.Since her ex fiance died,she changed.Before her ex fiance died,she's a happy and jolly person.But since Ms.Kim passed away,she was always in her office and won't interact with anyone.She became cold and short tempered.But now,your bringing the old her back."Chaeyoung explained.

"She have an ex who died?"

"Yeah.When they were about to get married."

"Why did she died?"

"Because-"

"Sana let's go."Tzuyu came.

"Thanks for the info."I just said and walked together with Tzuyu at the elevator.We went at the office and worked again.Time passed by,finally it's rest time!Work's over!I stood up from my seat."Work's over finally!"

"Let's go to our dinner then."

"Oh yeah.The dinner."We went at her car.I texted Momo.

To:Momoring

I'll come home late I won't eat dinner.

The ride was quiet until we came at the resto.She opened the door for me.

"Let's go."She offered her hand so I held it.Gosh my heart's beating madly!We went inside the resto.No one's there.Only one guy with a violin in his hand that he started to play.Foods were served at the table.We sat at the table."Do you like it?"

"No."Her face suddenly looked tensed.HAHAHA.I should've take picture of her.

"Why?"

"Because I love it!"She sighed.

"That's a relief."She said.I just giggled.We ate and talk about some stuffs until we finished our meal.

"Thanks for the dinner!"I told her.

"Wait!It's not yet done."My forehead creased.

"There's more food?"The guy with the violin suddenly played a sweet music.

"No..uhm.."She held my hands."Uhh..how do I say this uhm..I know it's been just few weeks since we met but..but uhm..I..I already like you.Can..uhm..can I court y-you?"I smiled.Shes like a kid confessing to her crush!Who would have thought that this cold girl actually looks like a baby?

"Wait."I got my phone and took a photo of her.

"Hey why are you taking pictures of me?!"

"And why are you shouting at me huh?"

"S-Sorry."I laughed.

"You really look cute.And cute girls deserve a chance.Okay you can court me."I said.

"Really?"

"Obviously."

"Yes!"She hugged me."I'll do my best to court you I promise."

"Then do."

"Here.Flowers for you."She said and gave me flowers.I immediately threw it.

"What's the problem?"I got my allergy medicine at my bag and drank it.

"I'm really sorry,Tzuyu.I'm allergic with pollen."I told her.

"Ohh.I'm really sorry I don't know!"

"It's okay.I understand."

"I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry,we got a lot of time to got to know each other well."After the night she took me home."Thanks for the ride."

"You're more than welcome."She said with a smile.I left her car and went at the condo quietly.Its 10 pm already Momo might be sleeping.The lights at the living room was off so I opened it.

"Gosh!"I exclaimed when I saw her seating at the couch.

"So what's the tea,Ms.Minatozaki?Don't you dare lie to me."

Third Person's POV

The next day Sana was still feeling sleepy.Why?Her bestfriend made her talk about everything last night!She stood up and took a bath.She still needs to go to work.She ate breakfast together with her friend who did nothing but tease her.She finally got to work away from her frenemy.

"Good morning!"Tzuyu greeted her.

"Good morning."She greeted and sat lazily at her table.

"Are you okay?"Tzuyu asked.

"Just a little sleepy."

"Then go sleep."

"I'm working."

"Just an hour or so it'll be fine."

"Okay thanks."She put her head at the table as her eyes dozed off.

-

Sana was awaken by laughs and voices she heard.She opened her eyes and she was shocked seeing Tzuyu laughing and talking with someone.A GIRL.She looked at them sharply and Tzuyu finally sensed that she's awake.

"Sana you're awake."

"Obviously."She gave Tzuyu a who-the-hell-is-she look.

"Uhm Sana this is my friend,Elkie."

"Hi I'm Elkie!"The beautiful girl greeted.