CHAPTER 23

Tzuyu's POV

I finally reached the airport.That flight felt like a lifetime!My dad fetched me here at the airport.

"Is there any news about Sana?"I asked.

"No.Still nothing."

"I should've stay to help."I said then sighed.I need to find her.We reached our mansion.My forehead creased when I saw an unfamiliar car outside our mansion.

"Wait dad."I said.I left dad's car and went at that car.I saw a man outside the car."Hey sir?"I called.He looked at me.

"Are you Chou Tzuyu?"He asked.

"Yes sir I am.Why?"

"Ride the car."He ordered.My forehead creased.

"What?Why?"

"It's about Sana we need to hurry up!"My ears perked up hearing the name.

"You know Sana?"

"Can you just ride?!I'll explain but we're running out of time!"

"Okay calm down!"We ride the car.Should I trust him?"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Sana's father."

"WHAT?!"

"I know you hate me after what I did to your mom but please let's prioritize my daughter first!"

"Can I give you a punch at least?"

"Sure but I'm driving maybe later after this mess."I saw few cars following us.

"What's happening?Who's following us?Where's Sana?"

"Those cars were my men no need to worry.And about Sana,she's getting married."

"What?!To whom?"

"That Suho!He forced her!He threatened my daughter that he'll kill you and her bestfriend if she won't marry him!That guy was obsessed with her."I clenched my fist.That jerk!

"How do you know about it?"

"I have my resources of course."

"Where are we going?"

"In her wedding venue!Do I need to repeat again?!"

"I'm sorry!But why do you need me?"

"She'll probably ignore my plead but you,she can't resist you."

"Then drive faster!"

"I'm trying!"We just spend the drive bickering and shouting at each other until we reach the place.I got off the car first.

"Faster!"I shouted at him.

"Wait!"I was shocked when he handed me a gun.

"What's this?"

"A gun obviously."

"I mean for what?!"I know how to use a gun,of course but I don't use it for violence it's just for hobby!I don't even know how to target properly.

"Protection!I'll turn that Suho down then you save my daughter.My men will surround the area so he won't escape."

"Okay."We entered the place that seems like a church,his men turning the guards down.And when we opened it,I saw Suho and Sana at the altar.We ran there when his men pushed us.

"Tzuyu??Dad?"

"Let go of my daughter!"

"Give Sana to me!"

"How did this two entered?!"Suho shouted furiously.

"Using the entrance obviously."I said then punched the guy who was holding me and proceeded to punch Suho making him fall down."Sana let's go!"I held Sana's hand and ran outside while her dad was left inside.As if I care.We reached the car.

"What are you doing here?!"

"To save you!Now ride the car so we can leave."

"But my father's still there!"

"Let him!He can do that.J thought you hate him?!"

"He's still my father,Tzuyu.If you want to leave,then leave.I need to save my father.I'm sorry."She pushed me and went back inside.

"Sana!"Of course,I followed too."Wait!"I saw her father battling with Suho while the other men were lying at the floor turned down by her father's men.I ran to them to help her get Suho off her dad.

"Idiots!"He shouted.I saw a gun shot on his left arm so I took the chance to punch it hard."Ah!"He fell down.Sana and I helped her father stood up.

"I'm fine don't worry."He assured us.

"You're the reason why she can't love me again.You should die!"

*BANG

-

I'm still in a dilemma if I should kill someone or not.Should I?