CHAPTER 2

Tzuyu's POV

I was at my room and doing some work at my laptop while I was sitting at the bed when the door opened revealing a annoying shortie.

"Dahyun what are you doing here?Why didn't you knocked?"I asked.

"I was texting you so we could go at the bar since it's Irene's birthday."

"Ohh.Seulgi's wife?"

"Yeah.We're having a party at Seulgi's bar."

"Not interested."She sat at my bed and got the picture at the nightstand.Its me and my ex-fiance.I just took a glance before focusing at my work again.

"If Jisoo was here pretty sure with just one word you'll got up there and accompany her."

"Stop talking about her."I said and shot a glare at her but she just ignored it.

"Look at you smile here.You're so happy with her.The old you,Tzu.The happy one.But when she died,you lost your interest in everything and been this cold,workaholic woman you are today.You won't even want to attend the dates we sets up with you!"She said loudly.

"Geez.Can you just shut up?I didn't even told you to set those stupid dates up."

"But you need to move on!It's been a year,Tzu.Do you think Jisoo will be pleased that your suffering?!"

"Get out of my room.You're bothering me I'm busy."I just said.

"Whatever.You never listen to me anyway."She said and left the room.I took a glance at Jisoo's picture at the nightstand.

"I miss you."I mumbled before getting back to work.

Sana's POV

"Unnie!"I shouted as I sat up from the bed.Gosh.That scene keeps playing at my head and even in my dream!I was sweating hard,bullets of sweats all over my face.Momo got inside the room and sat beside me.

"You have dreamt about that again?"She asked as she wipe my sweats with a towel from the nightstand.

"Yeah.."

"You should've stop thinking about Jisoo unnie.So that your dream won't bother you again."

"It's a nightmare."

"Got up there.Breakfast's ready.You need to go to work right?"

"Yeah.Thanks."I stood up from the bed and took towel and robe at the closet.I took a bath and prepared my clothes then wore it.I went at the table and eat with Momo."You're students have dance competition today right?I wanna see it."I said and pouted.

"You know you can't.You have work,idiot."She said to me.

"Yeah.."I said in a sad tone.For the past few weeks that I've been living with her,I usually go with her at the dance academy and eventually got close to her students.

"Don't worry.I'll took a video of it for you."

"Yay!Thanks!"After we ate she drop me off at the company and I entered.I knocked at Tzuyu's door.

"Come in."I entered.

"Good morning,Tzuyu!"I said in a happy tone.

"Morning."She just said.I sat at my table.This office was quite big,almost like an apartment and it's spacious.We've been working when the door opened and a short girl came in.

"Sup bro!"

"Dahyun.Why are you here?"Tzuyu said.Ohh..So she's the Dahyun that Momo can talk about the whole day.Her suitor.I don't even know why she isn't giving her the answer when she's obviously in love with her!

"Yah!Pabo!Did you forgot that today I'll ask Momo to be my girlfriend and you told me you'll accompany me?!"The shortie shouted.

"Aish.You're so noisy.Yeah I remembered.Arent you early?I mean it's by 2pm and it's just 1pm you're here already."

"Sorry.I was just nervous!Can you help me on what will I say to her?"

"You don't need scripts,you just need to tell what your heart wants to say."I said.Thats what Jisoo unnie told me.She's an actress before but she always tells us that you can't never fake feelings.They both looked at me.

"She sounds like someone,aren't she?"Dahyun said but Tzuyu just shrugged.

"I'm Momo's friend.Don't worry,she likes you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Yey!Glad I have talked with her students for our plans."She said.

An hour later..

"Yah we need to go pali!"Dahyun shouted to Tzuyu.We just have gone on checking some of the presentations for a business conference.

"Stop shouting argh.You don't even need me there."

"Bro moral support!"

"Fine."Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes.I just laughed at them.Thats the exact friendship I have with Momo.

"Can I come with you?I wanna watch my bestfriend having a girlfriend!"I said.

"Sure!"We ride at Tzuyu's car and went at the venue of the dance competition.One turn before Momo's group,Dahyun told me.

"This is the time."She said and took a deep breath.

"You can do it!"I shouted.

"I don't wanna be here."Tzuyu said.This tall girl really is an introvert.The music suddenly stopped that made Momo and her group to stop dancing too.Dahyun took the mic and went at the stage.

"Momo..I don't actually know what to say.Uhm..hehe wait.I've been courting you for months now.The first time I saw you because of Jihyo I instantly fell in love!So..uhh..can you..be my girlfriend?I promise I'll be a good girlfriend and give you jokbal everyday if you want!"That's it.Momo's gonna answer yes I'm 200% sure.

"Sure!"I knew it.Jokbal,jokbal.They hugged each other and everybody clapped.

"Momo's not single finally!"I shouted.They went down from the stage and went to us.

"Can I go home now?I did nothing here you wasted my time."Tzuyu said.

"Okay you can go home but can you bring Sana to Momo's condo?We're going on a date and Sana doesn't know Seoul well."

"How come she's fluent speaking Korean when she doesn't know Seoul?"

"Because she's half Korean."Momo said.

"Perhaps you two can go on a date.Yeah!Come with us let's have a double date!"Dahyun said.

"I'm in."I said happily.

"No.I need to finish my work because you wasted my time."I suddenly became sad.

"Cut that crap.I already told Uncle that I'll bringing you along with me!He wants you to get of from work too just for a while so just go with us!"Before she could protest she's pulled by Dahyun at the parking lot."You go with me.You follow Momo's car arasso?If you don't,I swear I'll tell your father so he would push you in more marriage interviews!"

"Argh fine!You're such a pain in the ass."

"Yay!So double date it is!"Dahyun shouted and ride Momo's car while I ride on Tzuyu's car.