CHAPTER 19

Tzuyu's POV

It's been a week now since Sana visited my dad.Unlike before,Dad's a little strange now when we're talking about Sana.I can't pinpoint but I really feels something wrong but neither I care.

"Hi love!"Sana greeted me as I walked inside the office.

"Good morning love."I kissed her.

"By the way I made kimchi for Dad.He told me last time he likes it so I made for him.Its in the fridge."

(A/N they have a fridge at the office)

"Okay."I sat at my swivel chair and started to work.We work the whole day until we're done.

"Let's go home!Here's the kimchi for dad."She told me as she give me a Tupperware.

"I'm jealous."I said and pouted.

"Why??"

"Dad's your favorite now."She laughed.

"Seriously Tzuyu you're jealous at your dad?You can also eat the kimchi if you'd like it.No need to be jealous with anyone,I only love you."She said and kissed my lips.

"I should pout often,don't you think?"I asked.

"Pabo!I'll give you kiss whenever you want."She said so I just smiled and nodded.We went at my car and I drive her home.

"Bye love!"

"Bye too take care!I love you."

"I love you too."She left my car and I drove on the way home.I saw dad sitting at the couch with papers in his hand."Hi Dad."He immediately put the papers at the brown envelope.

"Good evening,Tzuyu.Lets eat already?"

"Yes Dad.I'll just go get changed."

"Okay."I went upstairs and went to my room.I changed to my comfortable clothes then went at the dinning table where dad was waiting.I sat and ate with him.

"Tzuyu?"He called me.

"Yes Dad?"

"Do you really love Sana?"I looked at him.

"Of course dad.I love her so much."

"Why did you fell in love with her?"

"She's funny and bubbly.Shes caring.It ain't hard falling in love with her.She's perfect."I said with a smile.

"Are you really happy with her?"

"Of course dad!I'm more than happy.More like blessed.I'm glad she came in to my life.She brought me back to life.To happiness.And I don't see any reasons not to love her."

"Ohh.I see.You see your future to her."

"Yeah..Maybe Jisoo's right.Shes my soulmate."

"Jisoo?"

"Yeah.I had a dream before.And Jisoo told me that Sana is my soulmate."I said.

"Do you see your life without her?"

"No.I don't.My happiness is her,dad."

"I'm glad your happy now."

"Thanks Dad.Why are you asking this things to me anyway?"I asked curiously.

"Nothing.I just wanna make sure that my daughter's happy."He said and smiled.I smiled too.

"Thank you,dad."

-

MIDNIGHT.

I woke up in the middle of the night.I suddenly felt thirsty so I went downstairs at the kitchen and drink some water.The kitchen was beside the backyard's glass door so I can see what's happening outside there.I saw smoke and there's dad.Is he burning something?I went outside to look over.Yeah he's really burning something.

"What's that,dad?"I asked him and he quickly hide it in his back.

"Nothing.Go back to sleep now."

"Dad let me see it."I looked over the fire.Thats..thats the evidences behind mom's death!I never got to know whoever killed my mom,dad never told me.All I know was the person escaped."Dad what are you doing?!"I snatched the papers at his back.

"Hey give that to me!"

"Dad why are you burning this?!How can you do this?!The person behind mom's death isn't in the jail!The justice aren't serve for mom!"

"Just burn it!"I ran away and read the papers.I stopped when I saw a familiar name.Minatozaki.That surname..I looked at Dad.

"Don't tell me..this is connected to Sana?"