CHAPTER 14

Sana's POV

Tzuyu was at the comfort room so I just looked around her room.The picture at the night stand caught my eye so I picked it up.My hands trembled seeing the girl at the frame.

"J-Jisoo unnie...."I spoke.I heard the door opened but I have no courage to look back.

"Hey are you okay?"She asked.

"Y-You know J-Jisoo?"I asked back.

"Yeah.Shes my ex fiance."I stayed quiet and my tears fall.No way.How did this happened?What the heck!"But don't worry,love.Shes in the past now and you're my present."I stood up,avoiding eye contact with her.

"I'm leaving."I said and walked away without looking back.Damn where am I?I just walked outside.I called Momo.

"Hey Sana what's up with your date?"

"M-Momo..can you pick me up?I-I don't know w-where I am.."I said.

"Hey what's with you?Did she do anything to you?"

"Please pick me up."

"Where are you?"

"A-At her village.P-Please find me."

"Okay."The call ended and sat at the sidewalk.I curled up and cried my heart out.

"Miss?Are you okay?"I looked up to see who was speaking.A guy.

"I-I'm fine."He sat beside me so I spaced out a bit.

"You don't look like your fine.You're crying."

"Stop intruding.I don't talk to strangers."

"I'm Mark.Now I'm not a stranger.And you are?"

"S-Sana."

"Okay Sana.You can tell me your problem.I know I'm just a stranger to you but at least you can lessen the burden your feeling."I sighed.

"My best friend who died saving me was the ex fiance of my present girlfriend.They didn't end up because of me."I said.He lightly patted my back.

"Sana,stop blaming yourself.Do you think your bestfriend will be happy looking over you who's miserable here.Cmon.I know she won't like it seeing you like that.And I'm sure she also wants her ex to be happy."

"But it's really my fault!"

"Are you the one who killed her?"

"N-No.."

"Then it's not your fault."We were talking when Momo came.

"Sana!Did this guy hurt you or what?"

"N-No.Thanks Mark."

"You're welcome,Sana."

"Let's go."I told Momo and we ride at her car.

"I'm glad Dahyun knows here."She said as she drove away and I was just quiet."You'll tell me everything when we got home,okay?"

"Okay."We reached the condo and I headed at my room.She followed.

"So what is it?"I hugged her tight,letting my tears fall.

"She..she's Jisoo unnie's e-ex fiance."I told her as I cry on her shoulder.

"It happened."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What have I don't to the world to give me a miserable life?My dad sold me to someone and now,this happened."

"What?"

"Suho came on our date saying that my dad sold me to him."

"Your damn ex?!"

"Hm."

"Your dad is really an evil person."

"Why does this happens,Mo?I can't take it anymore."

"You can do this,Sana.You're a brave person."She told me.

-

Momo's POV

Sana finally fell asleep.I laid her at the bed.I don't want her to be depressed again..I can't let it happen again..

-FLASHBACK-

I was heading to Sana's house today since no one will be with her because her dad was busy.

"Sana~"I called and went to her room when I saw her,about to hurt her wrist with a blade."Sana!"I quickly ran to her and threw the blade away."What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm tired,Momo.My father was a bad person and because of that,our best friend died!Jisoo unnie died because she saved me it's all my fault!"I hugged her.

"Shh..please don't ever think like that."

"Everyone's leaving me alone.I can't take it anymore."She cried.

"I'll never leave,Sana.Thats a promise."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I need to talk to Tzuyu.And just when I thought,she called me.

"Hello?"

"Momo.Is Sana okay?She suddenly left me."

"I know its late already but can I meet you tonight?Anywhere?"She looked at  the clock.Its 8pm.

"Okay.Just tell me where."

"Thank you."I called Nayeon and Jeong to come over to stay with Sana.They're our friends too and I can call them anytime.We met this koreans when they went to Japan for a vacation and this days,they've been equally close to Sana and they told me whenever she have an anxiety attack,I can call them."Thanks for coming over."

"You're welcome."I left and went to meet Tzuyu up.I know she'll be extremely confused.

"Hi."She greeted and sat in front of me.

"I know you're confused."

"Definitely."

"Kim Jisoo,she's our friend.Best friend.The day that she left a week before your wedding,Sana called her.That day Suho cheated with Sana then hurted her.I wasn't available by the time.I'm overseas.So Jisoo unnie offered that she'll come with her.Then that day,they were attacked by her father's enemies.Ji..Jisoo unnie protected her."My voice cracked and tears started forming in my eyes."She..she was shot and she died."

"W-What?"

"Don't blame Sana,please.All this time she's been blaming herself and before she almost killed herself because she hates herself because of that."She was tearing up too.

"I won't blame her.At least I already know it.Don't worry,I'll talk to her about this.I don't hate her or what,I know she doesn't want it to happen too."

"Thanks for understanding,Tzu."

"Thanks for telling me."

"You'll come over tomorrow?"

"Yeah."Phew.Finally she'll be happy.