CHAPTER 13

We went to my car.I was smiling like crazy but I noticed that she seems bothered.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"Can you bring me somewhere..peaceful?"She said.

"A cemetery?"She laughed.

"You'll bring me there?"

"Just kidding.Just sit back and relax,your highness."I playfully said and she smiled at me.Aishh her smiles can really melt my heart!I drove away and she's really quiet.I mean I'm used of her being quiet when I'm driving but I can feel that something's bothering her.We reached my mansion."Come."I said when I opened the car's door for her.

"Thanks."We went off my car and brought her at the garden.This place is the most calming for me.We sat at the table.I looked at her intently.

"What's on your mind?"I asked.

"Nothing."

"Nah,stop lying to me."I said.She sighed.

"That guy.He's my ex."

"What?!Then why is he saying that he's your fiance?!"

"My dad sold me for sure.He's selfish."I saw the pain in her eyes as she speaks.She look like a really happy person,but she's hiding something and I can see it in her eyes.

"Sold?"

"My dad's a Mafia in Japan.I left him because I want him to stop.I thought he was calling me to come back because he misses me.But the reality is,he sold me to marry that punk.Suho cheated on me before,that's why we broke up but he's still after me.He's so rich and my dad was after rich people.Maybe he asked for money in exchange,he'll give me away."Tears fall from her eyes that she quickly wiped away.I held her hand tightly.

"You're a brave girl.Thats why I admire you so much."I said and smiled at her.

"What will happen to me?I'm miserable.My dad sold me,and now I can't do anything."

"Then I'll save you.I won't let anyone lay a finger on you.I love you."I said sincerely.She smiled at me.

"I love you too.Thank you,Tzuyu."

"No.I should thank you.You brought happiness back to me."I caressed her cheeks."And I won't let that happiness slip away again."I hugged her."I won't let you go away."

"Please stay by my side no matter what.I can't loose you."I felt her hands gripping my shirt at the back.Her tears filling my shoulder but neither I care.I want to lessen her burden.

"You'll never loose me,Sana.I'll always be here."I told her as I caressed her hair.

"Thank you for everything,Tzuyu.Thank you."I wiped her tears away.

"Come with me.I'll just change my shirt.Its wet."

"Oh sorry."

"No.Its okay."I held her hand and we went inside together.Dad isn't here,he went back at Taiwan to finish some business and he'll just visit me again.We went upstairs,at my room.I got a shirt."I'll just change my clothes,wait for me here."I said.She nodded.I went inside the comfort room and changed my clothes.I went back and I saw her sitting at the corner of the bed.I went to her.Shes holding my ex fiance's frame,her hands shivering.

"Y-You know J-Jisoo?"She asked.

"Yeah.Shes my ex fiance."

-

Suho's POV

"Damn damn damn it!"I shouted and threw the lamp at my Butler but he avoided it.

"Mister calm down."

"How can I calm down?!She has a girlfriend!Give me my phone!"

"Here,Mister."I harshly grabbed it away from his hand and dialed Minatozaki's number,Sana's dad.

"Hello Mr.Kim?"

"You Minatozaki!You didn't told me that she has a girlfriend!"

"Who?"

"Who else?!Your daughter!"

"What?You found her?"

"Of course!You think I can't?!"

"Mr.Kim please,stay away from my daughter."

"What?!Are you kidding me?!"

"I'm giving the money back double,triple times if you want.Just stop bothering my daughter.Let her be happy."

"You sold her to me then you're telling me to stop?!Damn you!"

"I'm really sorry Mr.Kim but it's a mistake.I regretted it.I don't want her to be miserable,like I did to her all her life."

"And who cares with your damn drama?!Gave her to me!"

"I'm sorry,Mr.Kim."

"Hey punk-"

*TOOT**TOOT*

The call ended.

"That useless punk!"I three the phone away."How can he do this to me?!"No no.Sana is mine.Shes mine.All mine!