Chapter 19

Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments on how Wes and Luke are coming along! They got a rocky start for everyone and I would love to hear what everyone thinks on their relationship as it develops! Please comment about them so I know 😊

When Elijah woke, he was surprised to find Aiden still sleeping beside him. Typically, the older male would wake before him and wake him up. Blinking a few times, he untangled himself from him before he checked the clock. It was nearly ten in the morning which meant Aiden had very much slept in. He was conflicted on whether he should wake him or allow him to sleep. He had to be tired if he was still sleeping into his normal schedule. With a low sigh he grabbed the menu off the nightstand, sitting up, and glancing over it. He knew Aiden only enjoyed healthy food, so he did his best to determine what was considered healthy and what was not.

As he reached for the phone, he paused with a small frown. Would it be bad for him to order food when it would go on the older male's card? He had told him multiple times he was not concerned about money; however, he did not want to push his limits. He had spent a lot of money the previous day and this would add more onto it. Yet he also knew Aiden would most likely want breakfast when he woke. Pushing his concerns to the back of his mind, he grabbed the phone and called room service.

"Hello, how may I assist you today?" He jumped slightly from the cheery voice on the other end of the phone, pausing briefly before he spoke quickly.

"Hi, I would like to...to um...order some food to my room?" He bit his lip as he waited silently for a response.

"Of course! Will this be charged to the card we have on the account, Mr. Blackwell?" He was not sure how they knew which room it was, but then it crossed his mind that it most likely popped up on their phone.

"Y-Yes, it will." He said softly before the lady gave him the go ahead to order.
"Could I get a plate of eggs and turkey sausage?"

"Of course! How would you like your eggs? Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up?" She questioned. He paused, rather unsure.

"Over easy?" It came out more of a question and she told him he could continue with his order.
"Can I get two orders of that? I would also like a pancake please, just one, and an order of oatmeal with strawberries and bananas..." He trailed off as his eyes scanned over the menu.
"Finally, one order of avocado toast and one order of almond butter toast. For the drinks could I just get a large orange juice and a large coffee? Black." He was rather impressed with how well he ordered everything and after confirming he wanted the sugar and creamer on the side, he hung up and laid back down to cuddle with Aiden. He could only hope the male enjoyed what he had ordered for him. His meals were always different and varied in size almost every day.

With a low hum, he lightly trailed his fingers across Aiden's bare chest. It was nice being awake before the older male for once. Part of him wondered if he should wake him, especially since the food was on its way. A devious thought crossed his mind and his cheeks flushed before he decided he would simply do it. He was learning it was better to do something before he gave himself time to question it and worry over what others, Aiden specifically, might think.

He carefully pulled the covers back from Aiden before moving between his legs. He nuzzled his thigh for a moment before pressing a light kiss to his skin. He hoped the male would be pleased with his intentions. He slowly trailed his tongue along his length before moving to take him completely into his mouth. There was a soft groan from above him, though he did his best to push any negative thoughts from his mind. Instead, he focused on pleasing Aiden, bobbing his head slowly before he began to pick up speed.

"You, my little pet, are full of surprises." He was surprised by the scratchy morning voice of Aiden, thick with lust. He flushed but did not pause in his movements. He continued to suck as he felt a hand curl through his hair.
"Such a nice morning surprise." The moan encouraged him to take him deeper, doing his best to push back his gag reflex to tease him. Aiden soon began to pull him down more as his hips pushed up into him. After a few minutes, the male jerked him down and he quickly swallowed what was released into his mouth before pulling away, his face flushed.