Answers to Q&A

Enjoy! Also, the next chapter will be up in about an hour or two!

What made you start writing and will you continue?

-I started writing when I was 12 or 13 years old on Quotev, but we do not discuss those books because they are painful to look back on now. The only reason I have not deleted them is because they remind me where I started. I started writing because I love to read, and I love to read stories like this. I also enjoy making my readers happy and I absolutely love seeing comments from everybody and seeing how much yall enjoy my stories. I write books I would want to read because it keeps me going and helps me write them well.

-One day, I hope to publish my books. I certainly hope to continue writing in the future as it is something I greatly enjoy. However, sometimes I have my down days. On these days, I struggle to write because I feel like my books are had and no body would want to read them, that there is no they would ever get published. But these day pass and I always continue.

When does The Perfect Submissive update?

-The Perfect Submissive updates every other Friday, typically around 8-9am. I alternate this story with Songbird. It is due to update this Friday (7/15/2021) and will then update again on the 30th.

How many chapters do you plan on this book being?

-I do not have an exact number! I have a lot of ideas for this story and I have not even fully decided an ending for it.

What are your preferred pronouns?

-She/Her

How old are you?

-21 on August 31st of this year! I'm a 2000 baby 😊

Can we make fanart?

-Absolutely! And please share it with me, I would love to see it!

Where did you get the idea for this story?

-All of my stories are things I would want to read. In my personal life, I love BDSM and it is important for me to depict it as perfectly as I can to others. I see a lot of stories where people are sold into BDSM and while I enjoy them, it just isn't proper. So I wanted to do a play on those stories, hence Elijah being sold and such. Personally, this is probably my favorite series I have written

Will there be a book for Wes and Luke?

-It is certainly in my plans to write one for them! I purposefully gave them a rude and abrupt introduction to Elijah because that is how a lot of people see pet play. Something odd and not appropriate. People don't take the time to consider that it is between two consenting adults and that they can have an appropriate relationship. Hence why I wrote them as I did. They are one of my favorite couples in this book and I hope to write their story after Cade and Victor.

Will there be a book for Cade and Victoe?

-Yes! I have already started it and I am on chapter 5. It will not be published until after I finish this story, but it is certainly in progress right now. So far, I am loving it and I am excited to share it with everyone. I am also trying not to include Cade and Victor too much in this book because I do not want spoilers for theirs

How old is Aiden and how did he acquire his fortune?

-Aiden is 23. He inherited the business and money (as well as Jamison!) from his father. Since gaining it, he has built it up even more, thus adding to his wealth

How old is Elijah?

-18

Did Aiden manipulate Elijah into being his submissive?

-Yes and No. Aiden only wanted to protect the boy and save him from his father. He gave him the impression of having been 'bought' so he would stay, at least until the trial was over. However, the decision to be his submissive was 100% Elijah's and he does not have any regrets about it, even after discovering the truth. He lives a better life with Aiden and he does love him.

What was Aiden's childhood like?

-I always imagined his childhood to be one in which his father was always too busy to properly spend time with him. His dad worked hard to build his business, and thus he neglected to spend time with his child. Despite this, Jamison was always there for Aiden when he needed him and Aiden spent a lot of time studying and working to impress his father. Yet his father's absence did affected him greatly and he struggled to connect to people because of it

Who would you choose to be in the story?

-Elijah, minus the childhood trauma

How long does it take to write a chapter?

-It depends on my motivation. Sometimes, a chapter might take me an hour. Other times, it takes a full week as I only write small bits at a time due to lack of inspiration

Do you plan out your chapters?

-Not really. I get ideas for them and I write them down, but I do not know what I am going to write until I start the chapter. It just comes to me as I am typing

Who is your favorite character?

-It is so hard to decide! If I had to, though, it would be Aiden. He is always there for Elijah and so kind and understanding. He tries to do what is right and he wants to be there for Elijah. He is supportive, caring, and loving.

What happened to the Phoenix necklace Elijah bought?

-Guys, I promise this was not forgotten! Well it was by Elijah, completely slipping his mind from the stress of the night he bought it. But I, the author, have not forgotten about it and I will certainly be bringing it up in the next few chapters!

How do you get into the BDSM lifestyle?

-This is a very difficult question. You need to do a lot of research first, otherwise you might end up like Victor. You also need to have someone you trust to know if you are going to a club or something so somebody is aware of your location. It takes a lot of research and then finding somebody who is also into it. You can contact people online to learn about it but I do not recommend this to find a dominant (or submissive of you are a top). That is dangerous and I would most likely take my chances at a club before online.

Where do you learn about BDSM?

-There is no specific location I learned about it. There are books that are educational as well as many websites that you can try!