Chapter 21

Elijah slept peacefully that night, his belly full of delicious foods and his mind just the slightest bit clouded by alcohol. He slept like a baby, cuddled into Aiden's chest. When he finally woke his mind immediately recalled the dare from the previous night. Blair had dared Aiden to allow him to be the dominant. He shuddered at the thought and quickly buried himself back into Aiden's chest. Certainly, the male would not actually carry through with the dare. He would claim the game was over, so he did not have to do it. He convinced himself that was what would happen, dozing back into a light sleep until he felt the movement of Aiden beneath him. He whined but blinked his eyes open to him. Aiden was looking down at him with a mixture of morning sleep and amusement.

"Good morning, Sir." At first Elijah did not register the words Aiden said. He simply mumbled a soft morning back at him. However, his eyes quickly shot open when he fully realized what he had said.

"What?" Aiden chuckled in amusement as he brushed the male's hair from his face.

"Y-You called m-me-"

"Don't tell me you forgot about Blair's dare." Aiden cut him off with a slight grin.

"I thought...I didn't think you would actually do it." He breathed earning a quiet laugh as Aiden climbed out of the bed.

"If I didn't, Blair would never let it go." He pointed out before disappearing into the bathroom. Elijah quickly stood and followed. He moved to brush his teeth, waiting until Aiden left the room before he used the restroom and washed his hands. As he exited, he found Aiden by the closet.
"Will you pick out my outfit today, Sir?" The male's tone was light and teasing, but it made Elijah's cheeks flush as he made his way over.

"This is weird." He mumbled as he looked through the clothes. He picked out a pair of tan cargo shorts and a black tank top. He held it out to him, watching nervously as he studied them before he began to change. A soft, relieved breath left his lips and he picked out his own outfit. He changed quickly before he looked to Aiden.
"Are you being serious? Are we doing this all day?" He asked softly.

"We are, if you feel comfortable with it." He nodded his head in confirmation. There was a moment of silence before Elijah gave the smallest of nods.

"I will try to give Blair the entertainment he desires." He breathed, earning a soft laugh.
"Should we go eat breakfast?"

"Are you asking or telling me?" Aiden quirked an eyebrow as he moved to tug on his shoes. Elijah bit his lip as he did the same.

"Telling?" It was more of a question, but Aiden did not tease him about it. He simply leaned down and pressed a light kiss to Elijah's cheek.

"Sounds good to me." He murmured softly. Elijah hesitated before he pressed his lips to Aiden's lightly before pulling away. He reached for the male's hand, walking beside him as he guided them to the hotel breakfast area. He was used to Aiden making a plate for him, or at least determining what he should get, but the male made no move to do so. With a low sigh he gathered two plates and made his way to the food area, Aiden trailing close behind. It was strange to have to make the male's breakfast for him and he hoped he chose things he would like. He settled for grits, eggs, sausage, and some fruit for Aiden. For himself he decided to get eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, and oatmeal.
"Thank you." Aiden hummed softly as he took his plate and followed Elijah.

"Can we sit by the window?" It was strange having Aiden ask permission for anything and he instinctively nodded, moving to sit in one of the tables. There was a soft chuckle from the male as he sat as well.

"This is weird." He pouted as he drank some of the orange juice he has decided on. That earned him a laugh.

"You think so, love?" Aiden questioned as he began to pour his creamer and sugar into his coffee, amusement gleaming in his eyes.
"Blair thought it would be more disturbing to me than to you. It is why he did it."