Chapter 12

The ride back home was quiet as Aiden held Elijah on his lap. He pressed his face to the other male's cheek, waiting patiently for them to arrive. He simply wanted to spoil the boy and apologize for him having had to color. He pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, not waking him until they arrived back at the house. He carried him to his room where the maids had already run a hot bath in his giant bathtub.

"Hey, wake up." Aiden lightly patted his cheek, so he woke up before helping him to stand.
"Sit down in the tub, pet." He murmured as he helped Elijah remove his remaining clothes. As soon as they had gotten in the car, Aiden had removed the nipple clamps and cock ring from him. He had also taken him out of the leather shirt, replacing it with his more comfortable shirt. Elijah did as told, sitting down in the tub. As soon as Aiden got in behind him, he scooted into his lap and nuzzled his chest while the other male turned on the jets.
"I am sorry, Elijah. I did not know he would be there."

"It's fine. I am not mad with you." Elijah smiled at him before he leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.
"I had a good time tonight, Sir."

"I am glad to hear it, pet." Aiden felt relief wash over him as the boy adjusted himself onto his lap so he was straddling him. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head back to look up at Elijah as he lifted himself up before sitting back down, this time ensuring Aiden's dick was nestled between his ass cheeks. A soft chuckle slipped from his lips and he pulled him into a kiss, his hands cupping his ass firmly.
"You did amazing tonight, I am proud of you." He breathed as he tugged away from the kiss. Elijah flushed, lowering his eyes.

"You are not mad you had to punish me?" He asked softly, receiving a shake of the head in response. A soft kiss was pressed against his forehead and his fingers lightly traced up and down his back.

"Of course not, my love. You did great and the punishment was not over anything overly serious. You did not disrespect me, nor did you embarrass me. For that, I am proud." Aiden hummed, watching as Elijah made himself comfortable between his legs in the tub, enjoying the feeling of the jets massaging his skin. He was quiet for the remainder of the bath, allowing himself to relax in the comfort of Aiden's arms. He was relieved the male had protected him from his old customer; he feared how wrong the situation could have gone. Aiden allowed Elijah to relax for about fifteen minutes before he urged the male out of the tub.
"I owe you a massage."

A smile played on Elijah's lips as he stepped out of the tub, quickly drying off with the towel given to him. He pulled on a black, fluffy robe before making his way to the bed. He hesitated, however, before getting on as he looked to Aiden.
"I can lay down, Sir?" He was not completely sure when he should ask and when it would not be required. Aiden tilted his head before offering a nod.

"Of course, my pet. Enjoy." He chuckled, waiting for Elijah to do as told before he crawled onto the bed. He tilted his head, smiling as he removed the robe Elijah wore so he could begin to rub soft circles into his back. A soft moan slipped from Elijah's lips as his back relaxed under his gentle touch.

"Oh, that feels nice." He sighed, closing his eyes as he relaxed under the touch. Aiden smirked and continued to massage his muscles until his body was completely relaxed before he leaned over, pressing his lips against his head.

"Such a good boy." Aiden chuckled, continuing the massage for another ten minutes before he laid down beside the boy. He smiled as he saw Elijah dozing off, his entire body relaxed after the attention he had just received. He decided to sleep himself, understanding the boy had a rough day.

"Pet, wake up." Aiden hummed softly, laying on his side as he ran his fingers up and down the male's back. Elijah groaned softly, shaking his head as he scooted closer against him, nuzzling his chest. Aiden grinned slightly, tangling his fingers in Elijah's hair. He hummed softly before jerking his head back, shoving him onto his back as he crawled on top of him.
"Being cute will not get you out of your wake-up call." He breathed in his ear, nipping at the skin before he crawled off him. Elijah groaned, though he rolled out of the bed obediently. Granted, it was more because he had to pee rather than being obedient.