Chapter 25

(I couldn't wait until Friday, much less next Friday so enjoy the early update!)

(We finally get to hear some of Elijah's past! I have to say, it pained me to write some of it)

(I am so excited for this chapter! I hope everyone loves it as much as I do! Please share your thoughts and comments!)

"I had a rough...a really rough childhood...well not even childhood just life." Elijah did his best to find the words, finding comfort in the gentle hold Aiden had on his hand.

"Would you like to share what happened?" Jessie's tone was gentle as she spoke to him. The last thing she wanted was to upset him or cause him to shut everything away. Elijah's hesitance was clear as he held tightly to Aiden's hand. He trembled the slightest bit, biting his lip harshly before he blinked a few times and looked to her.

"My father...he ummm...he was a terrible man. After my mother died, he-he decided he wanted to make money. So, he...he opened a prostitute house. I was...I was made to partake in the activities...with the men who...who paid for me to do so." It was difficult for him to get the words out. His grip on Aiden's hand tightened until his knuckles turned white. He bit his lip, not finding it in himself to look at either of the people in the room.

"How long did this go on for, Elijah?" She asked softly. His eyes flickered to hers and he hesitated before whispering quietly.

"Since I was sixteen...so two years." His voice was barely audible, and he felt the gentle squeeze of Aiden's hand.

"Could you tell me a little more about it?" The question made him pale slightly as he looked to her. However, she only had a kind look on her face. His gaze flickered to Aiden. He could see the anger he was trying to hide as well as the sympathy and concern.
"Aiden can step out, if it would make you more comfortable to discuss it."

Elijah did not want Aiden to leave, but he also did not want to discuss his past in front of the male. He did not want the male to know just how used he was, how many men had touched him for their own pleasure. How many men he had been forced to please. He looked to Aiden sadly, giving his hand another squeeze. Yet before he could say anything, the male leaned down and gently kissed his forehead.

"It is fine, Elijah. I will be right in the waiting room if you need me." He murmured before lightly pressing a kiss to his lips. He watched him leave before he turned to face the woman, biting his lip. He was thankful Aiden seemed to understand without him even needing to speak the words.

"I was forced to do many things I didn't want to." He said softly as he scooted into the spot Aiden had been sitting in. He grabbed the pillow of the sofa, hugging it to his chest as he spoke.
"My mother died when I was young, but everything started when my father thought I was old enough. At sixteen, he put me in his whore house. Aiden knows that much." He said softly.

"Are there things he doesn't know?" She questioned. He could see she was avidly taking notes on what he said which he tried to not let bother him.

"Before I turned sixteen, he trained me to please the men at the whore house. Him and his friends." He whispered the words, his mouth hidden by the pillow as he spoke. It pained him to say so, especially when Aiden did not know everything he could have about him. Yet he could not bring himself to tell the male just how far his father had gone.
"It started when I was thirteen and hit puberty...he would invite them over and I had to...to service them however they pleased. His only rule for them was that they could not take my virginity...he was saving that for when I turned eighteen."