Chapter 40

"Ngh!" Elijah groaned at the sharp sting of the flogger as it struck his front side, catching on the chain holding his nipples. It caused a sharp sting through the sensitive nubs, and he whined quietly. Each hit caused his body to tense, and his walls tightened around the butt plug inside him.

"You make such lovely noise, pet." Aiden chuckled lowly as he ran the flogger across his front once more. He lifted it again and it stung against Elijah's inner thigh. A few strands even hit his length causing him to squeak, jerking at the cuffs which held him. Yet not once did he consider using his safe word as Aiden continued to strike different spots of his body with the flogger.

"S-Sir~" He released a moan as the male reached out and tugged the chain between his tormented nipples. This earned a quiet laugh before he felt one of the clips removed, and the other soon followed allowing him a breath of relief. Though he squeaked as Aiden's tongue smoothed along the swollen nubs before pulling away.

"I think it's time I take you down from here." Aiden hummed and Elijah immediately nodded in agreement. His arms and legs were aching from being in such an odd position; it felt as though his arms were growing numb. Though he had not noticed it in his pain and pleasure. He could hear the footsteps as the older male padded away, most likely to put the flogger away, before he returned to his side and tugged the blindfold from his eyes.
"You did wonderful, pet."

Elijah blushed at the compliment as Aiden began to undo the straps on his feet and then his wrist. He was surprised when the male slumped forward, seeming to have lost his balance.
"S-Sorry."

"It's okay. Just be careful, love. Your muscles are probably a little off from being in the position for so long." Aiden murmured as he carefully wound his arms around Elijah's waist, helping him to step down. The young male held his bicep to keep himself steady before he leaned his head against Aiden's chest.
"Was it too much?"

The question caught Elijah off guard, and he glanced up before immediately shaking his head.
"No, no. Not at all, I enjoyed it. Do you feel better now?" He murmured earning a quiet chuckle.

"I will feel much better once I am buried inside your tight little ass." His words caused Elijah to flush in embarrassment, burying his face into Aiden's neck before he pressed a light kiss to the skin there.

"Then let's get to the bed." He hummed innocently as he felt Aiden's fingers slowly slide from his hips to his ass, cupping the skin lightly. He winced at the pressure on the abused skin caused Aiden to chuckle.

"Sorry, my love. It seems I was a little too excited using the flogger on you." He did not sound the least bit sorry, not that Elijah minded much. He understood the male enjoyed being able to use his toys and play with his pet as much as he desired.

"Don't apologize. I enjoyed it." He could not help reassuring his lover, even if he did not really seem sorry. He was sure some part of the male truly did worry about taking things too far. Aiden gave a hum to acknowledge his words before he grasped the chain still hanging from his collar. He gave it a small tug as he released Elijah, guiding him to the bed.

"Hands and knees." There was no hesitation as his submissive did as told. He climbed onto the bed, keeping the upper half of his body lowered to the bed with his ass pressed into the air.
"Good boy."

He shivered as Aiden's fingers briefly skimmed over his ass cheeks before he felt a playful tug on the toy in him. He immediately spread his legs further, biting his lip as he waited impatiently for Aiden to take the toy out.
"Sir."

"You look beautiful like this, Elijah." Aiden leaned forward and his lips gently brushed against one of the cheeks in front of him before he grasped the tail and completely removed it causing the boy to gasp, his fingers fisting in the covers. Aiden smirked in amusement and Elijah soon felt his fingers press against his entrance, cool and slick with lube. Without hesitation, he pressed his hips back into him and moaned quietly as he was with two fingers at once.