Chapter 39

(For this chapter, I wanted to explore a little more with their...spicy scenes. Let me know what you think, I always love to hear everybody's thoughts! This is only Part 1 to this scene, next chapter shall pick up where this one ended! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think.)

"Go to the toy room and get ready." Aiden hummed, tugging the chain with the key from around his neck. He placed it in Elijah's hand before kissing his cheek gently. Though he was surprised by the male's next words.

"Only if you can catch me." Elijah breathed the words as his fingers closed around the key. He did not give Aiden time to react as he darted from the car. He could hear the slam of the car door as Aiden jumped out to chase after him.

"Elijah!" The male shouted as his submissive ran from him. He let out a soft curse as he entered the house, pausing only briefly to glance down at the suit he wore. With a grunt, he kicked his shoes off before he took off. As he ran, his fingers worked quickly on the buttons to his suit, dropping the jacket to the ground without a second thought as he ran. There was not a single doubt he would catch his submissive, and when he did, he would turn his ass red.

"You can't catch me~" Elijah's sing-song voice echoed through the house followed by a laugh as he ran through the downstairs area until he came into the kitchen.
"Ope." He glanced around as he was caught on one side of the bar. His eyes glanced up to see Aiden eyeing him in amusement, his head tilted to the side.

"Did you forget about the bar?" The older male drawled tauntingly causing his cheeks to flush. His eyes flickered passed Aiden towards the living room. If he could just get there, he could run to the stairs.
"Are we going to go in circles now or will you give up?" Aiden let out a breathy chuckle as he eyed the male who stood on the tips of his toes, ready to dart.

"Aren't you going to come get me?" Elijah taunted earning an eyeroll. Aiden knew well what game he was playing, trying to get him to leave an opening where he could escape.

"Very well, pet. I will play your game, but when I catch you that is it. You are mine until I say otherwise." Elijah seemed to consider his words, studying him briefly before he gave the smallest of nods. Aiden chuckled but slowly made his way to one side of the counter. As he expected, Elijah darted across the other side. His fingers grazed the male's shirt as he attempted to catch him before he cursed and took off in pursuit. He could not recall the last time he had a submissive run from him, but he did know that he enjoyed the adrenaline rush. The idea of catching his prey before he could pin it down and enjoy it.

Elijah squeaked as he ran as fast as he could to the stairs. If he truly wanted to escape, his first stop would have been the front door. But then, it would be no fun when Aiden finally caught him. He hurried up the stairs as quickly as he could, glancing briefly behind him to see Aiden quickly catching up. He cursed the older male for the time he spent in his personal gym before he quickly ran up the stairs as fast as he could. He darted for the toy room before a wicked thought crossed his mind. He made his way to the toy room, scrambling to unlock it and slide in. He slammed the door shut just as Aiden slammed his hands against it causing him to yelp.

"Elijah~" Aiden hummed as his hand grasped the knob, twisting it experimentally to find it locked. He laughed quietly, shaking his head as he ran his nails down the door.
"Do you think I wouldn't keep a backup key to this room in my home, pet?"

"No, you don't." Elijah's voice was muffled by the door as he pressed his back to it, his chest rising and falling in heavy breaths from his running. He did not truly know if Aiden did or did not. He knew Jamison kept one, but certainly there would not be a third key.

"You have until three to unlock this door and let me in. Otherwise, we are going to have some real fun." Aiden's voice was a low warning and Elijah had to consider if he was willing to chance it.
"One." He let out a soft squeak when the male began to count.
"Two."