Chapter 27

I love this chapter!

Please share your thoughts and comments! I am in heaven ♡

"Jamison, I just want to go to bed and sleep and cuddle Elijah. Why is this so important?" Aiden was clearly not in the best of moods which caused Jamison to chuckle softly as he disappeared, returning with a glass of Bourbon.

"Just read the note, Young Sir." The male spoke in exasperation causing Aiden to scowl before he threw back the glass given to him, downing it before he unfolded the small, neatly folded piece of paper.

'Please meet me in the toy room after work and use me to your heart's content, Sir.'

"This boy is going to be the death of me." Aiden groaned lowly, his eyes flickering to Jamison who merely hummed, pouring him a second glass of Bourbon.

"Have a good night." Was all the older male said before he handed him the bottle of Bourbon and left. Aiden chuckled quietly, but made his way to the toy room. He pulled out the key he always wore on a necklace which went low on his chest, unlocking the door before he slipped in and locked it behind him. He sat the key on the table by the door, raising an eyebrow as he noticed the one which belonged to Jamison. He would need to get Elijah his own key since he had long since proven himself to be his ideal submissive, and even more that he had not even expected.

His eyes shifted to his pet who sat by the door in his first position. He hummed low in his throat as he eyed the male's naked form, removing his suit jacket to place it on the dresser.

"Elijah." He hummed the boy's name and he could see how he struggled not to lift his head to turn towards him. This caused him to chuckle softly as he approached, lightly running his fingers along the male's skin as he passed him. He crouched in front of him, grabbing his chin to tug him to meet his eyes.

"Welcome home, Sir." Elijah breathed softly, blinking up to the male with a small smile. He leaned in just slightly, feeling pleased when Aiden met his lips with his own before lightly kissing his forehead.

"You are always full of surprises, pet." Aiden chuckled as he stood, beginning to loosen his tie. Elijah's head had immediately returned to the floor, though it snapped up at Aiden's next words.
"Are you sure you want to do this, pet? I will admit I am not in the nicest of moods. It was a long day at work and I am rather grouchy." He admitted as he offered Elijah a hand which the younger boy obediently took.

"Then you can take your frustrations out on me, Sir." Elijah met his eyes, offering him a kind smile as he grasped his hand and pressed it to his cheek.
"I trust you not to hurt me. I trust you to go as far as you want to; as far as you think I can handle." His words were soft as he pressed his bare form against Aiden's clothed one. He grasped the male's hand, guiding it to his length which was standing hard and proud.

"Elijah-"

"This is for you. I have been excited for you to get home, Sir. I want to please you and help you with your rough day." He leaned on his toes as Aiden's fingers wrapped around his length so he could gently kiss the male's neck.

"Do you want to choose a safeword now, pet?" Elijah shivered as he noticed the change in Aiden's voice. It had went from the one which was always concerned for him to his dominant tone. He glanced up to him, studying his face. If Aiden was asking, then he had to be concerned there was a chance he might go to far. Though it made sense if things were as Jamison had said. Some had not been able to handle everything Aiden had to give.

"Kitten." He breathed quietly, stepping back as he watched Aiden remove his tie.

"Kitten." The male repeated the word slowly as though to memorize it before he gave a nod. Elijah yelped in surprise as he was grabbed by the waist and jerked to press flush against Aiden once more.
"Let's have some fun then, pet." The elder male's breath hit his cheek as he spoke and he groaned softly, feeling his knees grow weak with only those words.

(Complete) The Perfect Submissive (MxM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें