Chapter 4

"Follow me." Aiden closed the folders on his desk, placing a hand on Elijah's shoulder. Elijah bit his lip, but nodded. He followed him without a word, taking note of where they were going. Up the grand staircase, to the left. To the very end of the hallway, opposite of where the bedrooms were.

"Where are we going?" Elijah asked softly, toying with his fingers as he followed him. He watched as Aiden pulled a necklace from around his neck, revealing a key which he used to unlock the door.

"I am going to give you your first lesson. introduce you to the lifestyle, so to say. So you can see what you will be involving yourself with." Aiden explained, opening the door before motioning for Elijah to step in. Elijah felt his nerves grow, not really sure about what he was about to be stepping into. He hesitated before he stepped into the room, looking around. It looked a lot like a typical bedroom. There was a dark brown dresser off to one side, a bed in the middle, and a mirror as well. He tilted his head, stepping a little further into the room. The floor had a soft, silver carpet and the walls were a dark, royal purple.

"Take your shoes off, love. I do not like tracking dirt into this room." Aiden's voice jerked Elijah out of his staring and he glanced down at his shoes.

"Oh, right, sorry." He quickly removed the shoes from his feet, walking to sit them right outside the door.

"Before you enter this room, remember to always take them off." Aiden appeared rather amused as he leaned in the doorway, simply watching him as he walked around the room.

"There's a lot of drawers." Elijah commented as he took in the number of drawers. There was a whole wall full of them. He walked over to them, running his fingers across the smooth wood.

"Feel free to open them, take a look at what is inside." Elijah was surprised but nodded, doing as he was told. He opened one of the drawers, startled by what he saw inside. The one he opened contained what he could only call toys; the drawers had a wide variety of toys. He slowly closed that one, opening another. A variety of cuffs, cloths, and chains lay carefully organized inside.

"This is all your..." Elijah trailed off, not really sure what to call the items inside the drawers. He proceeded to open different ones out of curiosity, the next one holding an assortment of different blindfolds.

"Yes, a number of these items would be used on you provided your consent is given." Elijah jumped, turning around as he realized Aiden had moved into the room as well. He glanced down, for some reason amused to see that the businessman was not wearing any shoes. He bit his lip, glancing behind him at the dressers.
"Here." Aiden motioned for him to sit on the bed and he did so hesitantly. The covers were white and soft, comfortable to sit on. Aiden sat down beside him, grabbing a remote and pressing a button. Elijah jumped in surprise as the walls flipped, almost like something he would expect to see in a super-hero movie. Except instead of a super-hero costume, chains were on the side that now faced them.

"Ch-chains?" Elijah stuttered, fairly surprised at what he saw. He had anticipated the handcuffs easily but he found the chains a little more shocking.

"Yes, chains. Only for if you are comfortable with trying them. They are quite fun to play with though." Aiden nodded, studying Elijah's reaction before he flipped the wall back, standing up.
"You are welcome in this room anytime you would like. Just ask for the key and I will give it to you. If you want to experiment or just try to understand what everything is. Or if you simply want to get used to being in this room. And if there comes a time where you want me to come in here with you, just ask. I will answer any questions you have." Aiden explained to him as Elijah looked around the room once more.

"What are those two doors?" He asked, pointing to the two doors on either side of the bed.

"The one on the left goes to the bathroom to get cleaned up after any activities. The one on the right is a closet with a few robes or loose clothes to get changed into." Aiden moved a little closer to him, lightly trailing his finger down his cheek.
"Tell me, what did your father require you to partake in with his customers?"