Chapter 41

Elijah released a quiet sigh as he laid in the bed with Aiden, his head nestled into the older male's neck. He could feel the warmth of his bare body close to his, their legs tangled together in the covers.

"Aiden?" He murmured, receiving a quiet hum as the male leaned down, his lips brushing Elijah's head. The small touch caused him to grin, lightly running his hand along his hip.
"Food." He mumbled the words. He was surprised the male had slept in once more. It seemed he was affecting the male's sleep schedule. The thought made him grin; he was not bothered by the thought. It meant Aiden enjoyed being in the bed with him, even if it meant he slept later than normal.

"Food?" Aiden chuckled quietly and he immediately nodded.

"I'm hungry."

"So am I." He squeaked when he felt the male's hands grasp his ass, tugging him to press flush against him. He flushed with color as he felt his erection rub against his leg with little shame.

"Not what I meant." He protested. Though Aiden did not seem to be listening as his lips pressed to his temple, trailing down to his neck before his tongue playfully came back up his neck. His teeth nipped his ear lobe causing him to release a strangled moan. He did not want to encourage the male when he was hungry, but he was near positive there was no escaping.

"It is what I meant though." The words were a soft breath in his ear as Aiden's hands roamed his bare body, spreading and massaging his cheeks.

"Aiden," He mumbled with a quiet groan, burying his face against the male's chest.
"Don't you get tired?"

"Not when it comes to you." Aiden grinned as he lightly kissed his neck.
"Now why don't you roll onto your other side for me like a good little pet?"

His words caused Elijah to flush, but he did as told obediently, moving so his ass was pressed flush against Aiden's erection.
"Like this, sir?" He breathed the words tauntingly and the male jerked his hips into him playfully.

"Just like that." He groaned lowly in his ear. His fingers trailed between his legs, two fingers rubbing against his hole before pressing in at once. Elijah groaned at the stretch, though his body was becoming more and more accustomed to the feeling with how often he would lay with Aiden.

"Aiden," Elijah moaned his name quietly as the male wasted no time in stretching him before lining himself up.

"Slow and gentle, right?" Aiden purred the words playfully before he pressed into Elijah. As promised, his movements were slow as he pressed into him. His lips grazed against his neck as a low groan left him.
"You feel so nice wrapped around my cock, love."

His words caused color to fill Elijah's cheeks as he pressed back against him, his eyes fluttering shut.
"Horny mother-"

"If you finish that word, you will be getting a punishment on top of me making sweet love to you this morning." As though to prove his words, Aiden pinched his nipple punishingly. He had heard the boy curse on few occasions and allowed it to slip. However, he would not allow him to openly disrespect him and call him a motherfucker.

"I'm sorry~" Elijah whined quietly and pressed his hips back into Aiden's shallow thrusts. He earned a chuckle of amusement as his hip was grabbed and used to steady his thrusts.

"We should make this a daily morning routine. You can wake me up with your tight little ass wrapped around my cock." Aiden's words mixed with his deep morning voice caused Elijah to moan quietly, immediately nodding.

"Yes, sir. I would like that." His words earned him a sharp thrust which was aimed straight for his prostate causing him to cry out.
"Oh, Aiden~" He could feel his climax swiftly approaching with the way the male was abusing his prostate, striking it with each thrust.