Chapter 29

(As always, share your thoughts!)

Aiden stayed in the room with Elijah for a minute after the male was set up. He simply admired the view of his lover tied down, desperate for the pleasure teasing him. Once he was sure the male was settled, he tugged on a pair of silk pants, chuckling softly as he left the room. He slipped in one of his Bluetooth headphones which was connected to the speaker, allowing him to listen to his pet without disturbing the workers of the house.

"You seem to be in a good mood. Much better than when you got home." He glanced to the bar as he entered the kitchen, chuckling quietly as he noticed Jamison.

"Elijah works miracles." He chuckled as he began to gather a few of the fruits he had in the fridge. He wanted to get a snack for his pet for when they were done; hopefully, it would help him relax some. He gathered a blender and set to work on making an ice cream type substance with fresh strawberries, bananas, sugar, and milk.

"Is he resting?" Jamison hummed, sipping on the tea he had in his hands as he watched Aiden.

"Not at all." Aiden snorted. He could still hear Elijah's cries of pleasure and his moans within his ear. He made sure to pay close attention, doing his best to make sure the male did not fall into distress as he made the desert before sliding it into the freezer for when he needed it.

His movements paused, a frown becoming clear on his lips as he noticed the change in Elijah's whimpers. They quieted and he could hear strained noises causing him to quickly finish what he was doing, intending to check on the boy.

"Kitten. Kitten. Kitten. Red, God please, Aiden. Kitten." The words of Elijah came panicked and set him into motion immediately with a curse. He hit the button on the remote in his pocket, immediately halting the vibrations that assaulted his lover. He did not know what had set the boy off, but his heart pounded at the thought of it.

"Jamison, throw me a towel in the towel warmer in my room, now. Keep the maids down here." He snapped the order as he ran up the stairs, rushing into the toy room. He flipped the lights on to find Elijah thrashing against the restraints, sobs choking from his throat as he continued to cry.

"Aiden, please. Kitten, please. Please, please." His sobs tore into Aiden's soul, and he quickly rushed over, jerking the blindfold from his eyes.

"Hey, hey. I am right here. I am right here. Calm down, allow me to unhook the restraints." He whispered as he cupped Elijah's cheeks. He was met with red, teary eyes as the fighting froze and he was given the tiniest of nods. The male's body continued to shake, and Aiden made quick work of unhooking his restraints before he removed the vibrators from his body. The entire time he did so, he continued to whisper soft words to the boy until he was completely free, and he could scoop him into his arms.

"A-Aiden-" The boy hiccupped, burying his face into the older male's chest. Aiden's heart tightened with the thought that he had pushed his submissive to such a point.

"Shh, I've got you. I am right here, Elijah. Let me cover you and we will go to my room, love." He whispered, adjusting the male in his arms before he made his way to the closet. He grasped one of his silk robes, draping it over the male's body to cover him before carrying him to his room. He ran into Jamison halfway and the male held a warm towel out to him before excusing himself quietly. Aiden quickly adjusted his hold on Elijah to wrap him in the warm towel before he continued onto his room.
"I am going to run a bath to clean you up. Would you like that, baby? Some hot water, some bubbles and oils, and I can even turn the T.V. on in here for you."

He did not often utilize the television which was hung up in his bathroom. It was on the opposite wall of the bathtub, nowhere close to water to avoid any dangers. He felt a small nod from Elijah who seemed to cling desperately to him.
"Sit right here for me, my good little boy." Aiden whispered as he gently sat the boy on the chair. Elijah's grip on the towel and robe tightened considerably, his eyes never leaving Aiden's form as he watched the male fill the tub up with water.
"Now, let's rinse you off and then we will get in." Aiden murmured, tugging his silk pants off before he lifted Elijah into his arms once more. He sat him on the shower bench where he gently cleaned him off before carrying him to the tub.