Chapter 20

Elijah could have watched the volleyball game forever. Actually, he could have watched Aiden playing forever. He enjoyed watching the male, watching how his muscles moved everytime he moved to hit the ball. He wondered how the male's muscles would ripple when they were-

"You look distracted." He jumped in surprise, his cheeks flushing in color as Aiden approached him. He needed to get rid of those thoughts and quickly. Aiden had not made any indication of wanting to take him in his bedroom yet, and it was certainly not something he intended to bring up.

"Ah, sorry. I was just thinking." He breathed as the male leaned over him, smirking it amusement.

"Why are you blushing, pet?" His tone was teasing as he placed a finger under Elijah's chin, tilting his head so their lips merely grazed each other. Elijah whined softly, reaching up to grasp his wrist as he tried to make his flush go away.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered out, receiving a quirked eyebrow in response.

"You know," Aiden moved to whisper in his ear, "if you lie to me, I will be inclined to punish you for it later tonight. I did not fail to bring a few items of interest with me." He bit his lip at the male's words, lowering his head. He could feel a stirring in his lower regions at his words, getting excited over the idea of Aiden punishing him.

"What if I said I would like that?" The words that came out of his mouth did not sound like him, yet he had said them. It was so strange to want a man to touch him, to want to be embraced by another. Yet it came so easily with Aiden.

"You, my beautiful little pet, are going to get yourself into trouble." Despite the seriousness of Aiden's words, Elijah could sense something softer beneath. With a low sigh, he wrapped his arms around Aiden's neck and pressed his lips to his. Aiden kissed back before he pulled away, pressing a light kiss to his head.
"How about we jump back in the water?" He suggested. He agreed instantly, standing to follow him. He noticed the others were following as well, intending to join them in the water this time.

"It's been thirty minutes." Elijah commented as they made their way back to the umbrellas.

"Of course. Let me reapply your sunscreen and then we will jump in." Aiden hummed in response. He began to rub the lotion into his skin thoroughly, ensuring he got every inch of him, including his face.
"Wes!" He called before tossing the sunscreen bottle to him.

"Thanks." The male nodded as he began to apply the lotion to Luke's skin.

"Do you not burn?" Elijah asked curiously as they headed towards the water. There was a soft chuckle and a shake of the head.

"Not easily like you will. I applied some sunscreen while we were at the hotel and I will apply another layer in another hour. Just to ensure my skin stays healthy, but I don't burn." He explained with a low hum. They entered the water and he released a low sigh, moving to float on his back. Elijah watched him with a small pout, though a wicked grin played on his lips as he noticed movement in the water behind him. Blair swam up to Aiden before grasping his shoulders, tugging him into the water. When the male came up he coughed for a moment before scowling at Blair.

"You ass!" He exclaimed before he tackled him into the water. Elijah laughed softly as he watched the two, amusement dancing in his eyes. It was interesting to see how relaxed Aiden could be with his friends. How he could let go of his business and stress. Elijah glanced to Blair before grinning slightly, deviously so. Blair raised an eyebrow at him before he smirked at Aiden. As the male distracted him, Elijah dipped under the water. He grasped Aiden's legs, tugging them from under him before he broke the surface laughing. As the male come up, he glared playfully at him before he tackled him.