Chapter 9

Elijah bit his lip, staring up at those green eyes that were filled with nothing but lust. Aiden had tied him down, spread out like an 'x' with a pillow under his hips. The position was not the most comfortable, yet he found himself tugging on the restraints curiously. They were extremely soft around his wrists, but they did not budge. He was held firmly in place, completely at Aiden's mercy.

"Are you ready, pet?" Aiden leaned down to whisper in his ear before he carefully moved down, pressing his lips against the boy's neck. He loved the way Elijah's hips jerked up against his when he bit down on the skin lightly before sucking on it, leaving a love mark against his skin. Elijah shivered, biting down on his lips before he quickly nodded.

"Yes, sir." He breathed. Aiden left a few more love bites on the boy's body, enjoying how well they appeared on his pale skin. He looked up at Elijah to find the boy softly panting as he slowly trailed lower and lower on his body, even leaving a bite mark on his inner thigh. Elijah yelped, jerking against the restraints as he flushed a deep red. His thighs were much more sensitive compared to his neck and Aiden seemed to delight in that knowledge. He kissed and sucked on his thighs and hips, but he did not touch Elijah's throbbing dick.

Aiden glanced up at Elijah before he moved between his legs, taking his time in spreading the boy's cheeks, revealing his lovely rosebud.
"I look forward to the day I can fuck you." He growled lowly, giving his ass a light slap before he delved into the treat before him. Elijah instinctively tried to jerk away when he felt Aiden's tongue run across his hole, shutting his eyes tight. He quickly took a deep breath, reminding himself where he was. He could feel Aiden's hands massaging his cheeks as though to comfort him as he continued his actions. Elijah released a low moan as he relaxed once again, enjoying it as Aiden thrust his tongue into him. It was strange for him to be able to enjoy himself, not having to fear what the person intended to do to him like he did with his 'clients'.

Aiden pulled away from Elijah, disappearing off the bed to grab lube out of one of the dressers. He studied the different types he had, settling for a water-based lubricant. While he saved a lot of his money, the one thing he allowed himself was whatever he wanted for his toy room. It was his guilty pleasure and anytime he had a new submissive, he bought completely new sets of toys. That included lubricant, condoms, and handcuffs. His chains would always be disinfected, and his toy room was always kept clean, even if it were not being used. After making the deal with Elijah's father, Aiden had taken his time to completely reset up the toy room. He had gotten rid of anything that may scare the boy, including his canes. While some submissives could handle it, he highly doubted a boy that had been abused for half his life could.

Elijah watched Aiden curiously when he left the bed, watching as he dug in two separate drawers.
"Sir?" Elijah bit his lip as Aiden approached him with a silk cloth.

"Are you okay being blindfolded?" Elijah did not like the idea of not being able to see, especially tied down and completely at Aiden's mercy. He bit his lip, staring at the blindfold before he gave a small nod. He would not ruin Aiden's fun just because he was nervous.

"Yes, Sir. It is okay." Aiden could see the hesitation on the boy's face, holding back a sigh as he approached the bed, sitting on the corner to tie the cloth around his eyes.

"No harm is going to come to you. You are not being punished and I only intend to pleasure you." He whispered in his ear as he tied it behind his head. He felt Elijah shiver, but the boy gave a small nod, earning a chuckle in response.
"Just remember to communicate with me, Elijah."

Elijah nodded immediately in response as Aiden disappeared once again. He could hear the drawers opening once again before Aiden joined him back on the bed. The older male was completely silent, not a single room audible in the room except for Elijah's heavy breathing. He gasped when he felt something cold and slick pressed against his back entrance as Aiden carefully rubbed his finger against it. He took his time, slowly nudging forward until his finger slowly slid in.