Chapter 11

As Aiden entered the club with his friends, he felt his pet press firmly against his back. The boy clutched firmly onto the clothes he wore causing Aiden to chuckle softly. He had not expected him to be so nervous; he seemed perfectly fine with the freedom he was granted at the house. He enjoyed talking to the workers at his house and had no trouble handling other people. His workers also enjoyed having him around since he would start conversations. The boy clearly did okay with other people. However, he could only assume it was different knowing the people surrounding him were doms, as Aiden was.

"Come here, pet." Aiden chuckled softly as he sat down on a couch, leaning back, and tossing an over the back. He patted his lap, smirking as he noticed the blush dusting Elijah's cheeks. However, the boy did not hesitate to move over to him, carefully placing his butt perfectly on Aiden's crotch. Aiden groaned lowly, the hand he had patted his lap with wrapping around Elijah's waist.
"Good boy." He hummed, lightly tracing his hand across his chest.

"A-Ah!" Elijah yelped. Aiden enjoyed the soft whimper and jerk he received when he tugged on the chain, though he only did it the one time. He knew the nipple clamps would make the boy's nipples hurt easily and he did not want to cause him too much discomfort. Elijah was not nearly adjusted enough to the lifestyle to know how much pain could be pleasurable; he would not know when to ask Aiden to stop before it hurt him. As a dom, Aiden could typically tell a submisive's limit, but Elijah had grown up different from any submissive he knew. The last thing he wanted was to trigger something bad for him.

"Hmm, I like it when you squirm on my lap like that." Aiden nipped Elijah's ear playfully before he pressed a kiss to his neck. Elijah glanced around curiously, watching as Blair and Lily joined the dance floor. Elijah hesitated before he stood, turning around to climb back on Aiden's lap. Except this time, he faced the male, lightly trailing his fingers in the top opening of his shirt. He heard the breath the male sucked in and jerked his head up worriedly.

"Is this okay?" He asked nervously, beginning to withdraw his hand. Aiden quickly held his hand in place, chuckling softly as he placed his hands on his hips.

"This is perfect, pet. I just didn't expect you to initiate it." He reassured, leaning up to press a soft, barely there kiss against Elijah's chin.
"Do not doubt yourself so much. I would never punish you for wanting to try something or initiate something." Hs reassured earning a nod in response.

"Yes, Sir." Elijah spoke obediently, a smile playing on his lips as he played with Aiden's shirt. He was relieved the male enjoyed him taking a small step forward when he could have shoved him away.
"Sir...I do not mean to be a downer but I have a question that has been bothering me for awhile now." He began softly, twiddling with the shirt between his fingers.

"Very well, what is it?" Aiden raised an eyebrow as he studied the boy's face.

"Umm...well not to sound ungrateful but why did you buy me from my father? I mean...I know you wanted to get rid of me as competition and everything. And I know you wanted a submissive, but I don't get it." He explained, nervous about speaking so openly. The last thing he wanted was for Aiden to think he was ungrateful.

"I heard a lot about you before we met, Elijah. Even before I had decided to buy you. I did not enjoy hearing people speaking of someone underage and how they would use you. I was even more displeased when I heard your father intended to sell your virginity to the highest bidder. And trust me, he had many bidders. I decided then and there I would get you away from him. So, I set everything up and purchased you. I was not sure about making you my submissive, but I did know I wanted to help you. At least give you a place to live for the time being. I decided you could decide if you wanted to learn about the BDSM community and I wanted you to make the decision to be my submissive." Aiden explained in a low voice where those around them would not over here. Elijah listened carefully, not meeting Aiden's eyes.