Chapter 13

Aiden left Cade to talk with Victor, heading to his room. He expected Elijah to be in there, but he was surprised to find he was not. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced to his dresser where the key he usually kept around his neck was gone. He could not stop the soft chuckle that slipped from his lips as he turned, making his way to the toy room. He took his time getting there, opening the door slowly before he stepped in, shutting it behind him. He was pleased to find Elijah kneeling in the middle of the room in his first position. He was completely naked and even had a blindfold on. Aiden groaned softly, making his way over to Elijah where he ran his fingers through his hair, a small smirk playing on his lips as he took in his appearance. He was getting better at holding his position which pleased Aiden.

"What are you doing, Pet?" Aiden finally spoke, causing Elijah to jump in surprise before he flushed. He bit his lip, hesitating before responding to Aiden's question.

"I had hoped to surprise you, Sir." He kept his voice low, head down as he had been ordered. He felt a finger run across his shoulders, Aiden's footsteps audible as he made his way around his form.

"Consider me surprised." The male finally chuckled, crouching down in front of Elijah. He hooked a finger under his chin, leaning forward to press a kiss against his lips. He hummed, knowing there were so many things he could do with his pet as he offered himself on a silver platter. He pulled away, making his way to the couch in the room, sitting down before he whistled a sharp tune.
"Come here."

Elijah immediately did as he was told, standing to walk towards him. He was surprised, however, when Aiden spoke in a sharp tone.
"Did I say you could stand?" He flushed but quickly got down on his hands and knees, crawling over to where he could hear the quiet sound of Aiden patting his leg to a steady tune. He was careful, reaching out with his hand to ensure he did not run into anything, though he felt relief wash over him as a hand came out to cup his cheek. A soft yelp slipped from his lips as he was jerked forward, kneeling on his knees while his hands were placed on Aiden's thighs to steady himself. The male wrapped his fingers around his neck, forcing his head back as he whispered in his ear.
"Now I want you to be a good little pet and give me the best damned blowjob you can muster. Do not think I will take it easy on you." Aiden growled in his ear causing a shiver to run up his spine, his fingers clenching into his pants as he nodded obediently.

"Yes, Sir." He breathed, receiving a rough kiss on his lips in response. Aiden's tongue did not wait for his brain to comprehend what was happening as he forced him to part his lips, dominating his mouth in every way possible. Elijah's stomach coiled as he moaned in response, more than happy to let Aiden have his way with him. By time he pulled away, Elijah was a panting mess, his mouth slightly open with a strand of saliva hanging out. Aiden smirked as he wiped it off before he jerked his t-shirt off, leaning back into the couch expectantly.

"Well? Get started, Pet. I am not a patient man." He hummed as he stared down at Elijah. It was one of the few occasions in which he loved seeing the boy bite his lip rather than wanting to spank him for it. It normally drove him insane, making him want to fuck the boy in his spot. However, now he actually would get to have him please him and would not have to wait.

Elijah chewed on his lip, feeling nervous since the blindfold was still on. He dared not remove it since Aiden had not, instead feeling with his hands for the button and zipper which he quickly undid. He did not have to search for the prize he had been uncovering; it sprang to life right before him and he felt it immediately. A soft moan lifted from his lips as Aiden's fingers tangled in his hair, guiding him down to his length. He could not deny that he was enjoying the rougher side of Aiden; he trusted him enough to let him do as he wished now. He licked his tongue up the side of Aiden's dick as slow as he could, wanting to tease the male who was normally in control.