Chapter 8

"Your office is so big." Elijah hummed as he followed Aiden in, looking around. It had huge windows behind the dark, wooden desk, as well as a comfortable looking chair. There were a few plant decorations just to liven the place up and in front of the desk were two chairs. There was also a printer behind the desk as well as a couch on the side of the rook, a coffee table in front of it.
"What is the point in the couch?"

"It is where I sleep if needed." Aiden chuckled lowly, walking around his desk, and sitting down. Elijah watched curiously as he logged into the computer, one of which he could easily tell was expensive.

"Wouldn't it look bad if a guest of yours walked in to see that?" Elijah blinked in confusion earning a rather amused look as Aiden motioned him behind his desk.

"No one comes in my office without my knowledge or permission, aside from my secretary. She will always knock, though if she does not receive a response, she knows I am resting and has permission to enter. Typically, it will be to bring me a coffee or something else. Everyone here knows to allow me my space and not to invade it." He explained as Elijah stood in front of him.
"You will come to learn that privacy is something highly important to me."

"Am I supposed to give you your space?" Elijah bit his lip, knowing he had not been doing much of that. Granted, he had not been told Aiden was a man who preferred personal space, but it seemed like a given.

"You are my submissive, pet. Even if not yet collared, you are so long as you are under my care. You do not need to concern yourself with keeping your distance from me unless I specifically tell you to. I will always do my best to communicate with you on such matters and I expect you to do the same." It was such a simple explanation and Elijah gave a small nod, biting his lip. It sounded simple enough to do, communicating with someone on what he liked and did not like. But then, he was not sure how well he would be able to do it. No one had asked him what he wanted before joining Aiden; he always just accepted what was done to him.
"What's wrong? You look lost in your thoughts."

Elijah leaned into Aiden's soft touch as he placed a hand against his cheek, glancing up to him and biting his lip.
"I will do my best to communicate with you, sir. It's just I have never been allowed to do so, so I am not sure how good I will be at it." He admitted, biting his lip. Aiden closed his eyes for a second, his thumb moving to swipe across Elijah's bottom lip.

"Don't do that, at least not while I am at work." He sighed softly, knowing it would only make him want to fuck the boy. It was much too tempting on him.
"And that is fine. I understand you come from different circumstances than most people I have met and... worked with." Aiden pulled his hand away and glanced at his computer. It was only 10:10am which meant he had another twenty minutes before any meetings would start.
"Elijah, get onto your knees for me." The male looked confused but did as told, dropping down to his knees in front of him. Aiden took in his appearance; he appeared concerned as though he were about to be scolded. He had his legs and knees pressed tightly together and his fingers fidgeted on his lap. His back was slouched, most likely preparing himself for the yelling he anticipated.

"Sir?" He glanced up at Aiden hesitantly when the male stayed silent, not sure what he wanted from him.

"Hush, pet. You do not speak unless spoken to when you are in this position, do you understand?" Aiden received a small nod from him which did not seem to please him.
"And you always verbally respond when I do speak to you." He scolded, lightly tapping the boy's jaw with his palm.

"Yes, sir. I understand, sir." Elijah spoke quickly and Aiden nodded, running his fingers through his hair as though to praise him. He waited a moment before he chuckled softly, shaking his head. Elijah truly was adorable, but he knew nothing about positions.