Chapter 23

"Did you have fun at the club, Elijah?" Aiden hummed as he opened the hotel room for the younger male. Elijah entered, grinning slightly as he nodded to him. The more casual setting of the club had certainly helped him relax more than usual as well as at least try to have the dominant side he was meant to as a way to entertain Blair and Wes.

"It was a lot of fun." He admitted which earned him a quiet chuckle from Aiden as he shut and locked the door behind them.

"I am glad you had fun." The male stated as he reached to grab Elijah's hips, tugging the younger male to press flush against him.
"It is a shame that your night of dominance has came to an end. Though I suppose that is a good thing for me since we can have some fun now."

Elijah studied Aiden curiously for a moment before a devious thought crossed his mind. He reached forward, lightly grasping the choker Aiden wore to tug him down. Aiden appeared surprised but allowed him to do so as Elijah pressed a kiss to his lips before moving to whisper quietly into his ear.
"Technically I have until eleven. That is when Blair made the dare and I get a full day." He corrected. This earned him a breathy chuckle.

"Is that so, love?" Aiden questioned, earning a nod as Elijah attempted to remain firm on the subject.

"It is." He nodded, searching the male's gaze. He was concerned Aiden would scoff or laugh at him; he worried his confidence would be shot down. To his surprise, Aiden simply pressed his lips against his in a soft touch before whispering quietly to him.

"Very well. You have until eleven. Thirty minutes, I hope you are able to make that time worth it." That was all Elijah needed to hear. He grasped Aiden by his shirt, pushing him back onto the bed before he crawled to straddle his hips.

"I will." He spoke with determination as he began to slowly unbutton Aiden's shirt. He took his time doing so, his eyes occasionally glancing to Aiden's face to find he was watching him closely.

"There are a few things in my bag if you would like to see what I brought." Elijah tilted his head but crawled off him to move to the black bag in the corner of the room he opened it, fighting a blush as he studied the different objects. Aiden had brought a set of anal beads as well as a vibrator. His eyes flickered to the male and saw he was holding back an amused grin.

"Seems like you had plans for this trip." He pouted as he began to look through the bag.

"I brought a few things in case you decided you wanted to have some fun." Aiden did not deny Elijah's statement as the younger male continued to look. There was a set of handcuffs as well as silky scarves and a blindfold. He also noticed a flogger causing him to glance to the male.

"Do you have any limits I should know about?" He spoke a little quieter, almost nervous to ask. He was not accustomed to being dominant and he wanted to play the part right for Aiden. The last thing he wanted was to ruin their fun.

"No cuffs. Whatever you use, I need to be able to get out of it if I really want to." Elijah blinked, surprised by the response before he gave a small nod.

"Okay." He agreed as he studied the male who had sat up to pull his shirt off completely. Elijah licked his lips, admiring his body before his eyes flickered to his. Aiden appeared amused as he watched the male grab the silky scarves and the blindfold before approaching.
"Promise you won't laugh at me?" He bit his lip as he moved to stand between the male's legs.

"Of course I am not going to laugh at you, love." He murmured as he ran his hands under Elijah's shirt before he grasped the hem and tugged it up over his head. He smirked, leaning forward to lightly press a kiss to Elijah's skin.
"You are so pale. Almost like a porcelain doll." He chuckled quietly as he ran his thumbs right above his pants, dipping his fingers under the fabric.