Chapter 7

After catching his breath, Elijah carefully slid to the floor and Aiden's legs almost immediately spread for him. He reached up, his hands a little shaky as he undid the belt before unbuttoning the pants. Almost immediately, Aiden's dick popped up and fear filled Elijah's being. He had been able to feel how large Aiden was easily, but it was much different seeing the man before him. Almost all his customers had been average or less, basically proving why they needed to pay for sex. Swallowing, he slowly knelt on his knees, simply staring until Aiden's voice broke him out of his trance.

"No need to look so nervous, it will not bite." Aiden chuckled lowly, though he was being extremely patient with him. He did not want to intimidate him any further.
"Go ahead, Elijah. Do whatever you please. Take your time, I will not stop you." He soothed, running his fingers down the boy's cheek before he leaned back.

Elijah nodded, slowly reaching out. He wrapped his fingers around Aiden's dick, slowly beginning to stroke. His movements were slow, slightly scared but Aiden's hand running through his hair helped him stay calm. It was so much different from being with clients. He could go at his own pace now; he could admire the man before him in all his glory. The most important thing was that he wanted to do what he was doing. Despite being scared, he wanted to do it. Which also played into his reasoning for being scared. He had always hated when men wanted to use him. He hated being touched and he hated being used. Yet here he was, more than happy to please Aiden and be pleased in return.

Aiden hissed as Elijah's fingers finally wrapped around him. It seemed like forever since he had last been touched by another; it had been at least a year. As the boy slowly pumped his hand, taking his time in feeling every inch Aiden had to offer, the male above him was struggling to contain himself. He simply wanted to fuck Elijah's mouth as hard as he could. He wanted to feel him gag as he struggled to take all of him. But he knew he could not rush so fast into everything with him. He needed to teach him and take his time.

Elijah took his time, slowly squeezing and pumping the soft flesh in his hand before he leaned down, running his tongue up the shaft. He felt the shudder from Aiden and glanced up worriedly only to see a pleased look on his face.

"Elijah." Aiden breathed, leaning back on his arms, and tilting his head back. Elijah felt a wave of confidence upon hearing his name slid off the male's lips so easily. He pushed himself up, getting a better angle before he wrapped his lips around his dick. He sucked softly at first, running his tongue around him experimentally. He flushed as he felt a hand tangle in his hair, softly pulling at his locks. He moaned softly, enjoying the feeling as he gave one long suck before bobbing his head.
"Fuck." Aiden hissed out a breath, doing his best to keep from bucking his hips. He wanted to fuck the boy's mouth as hard as he could but knew that would not do. The boy was much too new to the lifestyle for him to ravage him like he desperately wanted. He groaned lowly, enjoying the pleasure searing through him. He gasped in surprise when the boy went much deeper than he had before. He tilted his head back, pushing back a groan. He heard a small squeak from below and quickly loosened his grip in the boy's hair.
"Shit, sorry." He breathed, though he could feel his release nearing as Elijah went back to work.
"Ah, fuck. I'm going to cum, Elijah." He warned, and to his surprise the boy did not slow in his movements rather he sped up. Elijah quickly closed his mouth tightly over Aiden as he felt cum fill his mouth. He flushed, quickly pulling away and swallowing the saltiness in his mouth as Aiden panted before he reached down, gently tugging the boy up onto his bed.

"W-Was that good?" Elijah asked nervously, fidgeting with the shirt Aiden wore. The other chuckled lowly, brushing Elijah's hair from his face.

"It was amazing. You are so fucking fantastic." He praised him with a small smile. Elijah smiled, nuzzling into his chest. He enjoyed the fingers that trailed through his hair. Even more so, he enjoyed the sound of Aiden's deep breathing as he caught his breath from his high.
"Would you like to lay with me tonight?"