Chapter 22

"What are you doing, handsome?" Aiden leaned in the doorway of the bathroom watching Elijah with clear amusement. The younger boy was steadily looking through the closet, appearing the slightest bit frustrated as he did so. He jumped at the sound of Aiden's voice, turning to face him. His eyes widened the slightest bit when he noticed the male was only wrapped in a towel, flushing as he turned his attention back to the closet.

"I can't find anything that would be right to wear." He pouted, earning a quiet laugh. Aiden made his way over, studying the clothes before he tugged out a pair of blue jeans as well as a simple button up shirt.

"You do not need to dress any certain way. I did not plan to go out like this while here so just wear this." He chuckled as Elijah took the clothes. He studied them for a moment before he nodded and left, leaving Aiden to get dressed himself. He settled for dark jeans and a t-shirt. It was certainly not what he would normally wear, but he had not planned to go to the club. It was a nice way to past time and enjoy time with his friends. Once he was dressed, Elijah stepped out of the bathroom, staring in the mirror at that button up shirt before he glanced to Aiden.

"I want to switch." He pouted earning a quiet chuckle.

"Yes, Sir. As you wish." The male teased. He grabbed a t-shirt out of the closet and handed it to Elijah who immediately changed, seeming more content in the more casual clothes. However, the male pouted even more when he noticed Aiden had not changed his shirt.

"Button up." He tugged at the man's t-shirt which earned him an eyeroll.
"Are you rolling your eyes at me. That might earn yourself a punishment." The words felt strange on Elijah's lips, but he said it to mess with Aiden. There was a raised eyebrow from the male before he stepped closer to Elijah. He grasped his chin, tilting his head up.

"So, we are going to play this game tonight, pet?" He whispered, his lips barely grazing his submissive's. There was a hesitant nod from Elijah which made him smirk, placing a quick kiss on his lip.
"Very well." With that he pulled away, tugging his t-shirt off to switch it out with a white button-up shirt which was long sleeves.

As Aiden changed, Elijah made his way to the stuff they had bought from the aquarium. He hesitantly grasped the rope choker, toying with it in his hands before he approached Aiden.
"Can I?" He asked softly, showing it to him. There was a brief look of surprise before a wide smirk spread on his lips, seeing the perfect opportunity to taunt him.

Much to Elijah's surprise, Aiden slid to his knees in front of him and he quickly slid into the first position. His form was perfect, much to Elijah's surprise.
"Go ahead, Sir." Aiden tilted his head, giving Elijah the opportunity to put the necklace on him. Elijah did so, biting his lip as he carefully latched the necklace. It had to be strange for Aiden, he was sure. The male was not a submissive nor did he ever act like one. Part of him had to question why he had agreed to the dare.

"Are you sure about this, Aiden?" He asked softly once the necklace was clasped. His tone was serious which caused the older male to study him closely before he gave a nod.

"I am perfectly fine, Elijah. This is just for fun, and you can have fun with it." He reassured. Elijah nodded, slowly running his fingers through Aiden's hair as he knelt in front of him.

"So, this won't change anything? It isn't difficult for you?" He murmured.

"I am capable of doing everything I expect of you. If I couldn't then I would not expect you to." The answer was simple, and he gave a soft, relieved sigh. He did not want to make Aiden uncomfortable, but the male truly seemed okay with it.

"Let's go then." Elijah offered him his hand and Aiden took it, standing. He could not help but grin slightly as he took in the small choker on the male. It was not overly noticeable, but the two of them knew it was there and that was good enough.
"I like it." He laughed softly as he moved to press his lips to Aiden's. His words seemed to please the male as he grasped his hips, tugging him to press flush against him.