Chapter Twenty Seven

TIA'S POV.
"I'm proud of you" I whisper, gripping Harry's hand in mine as we walk towards our limo.
"Why?" He says.
"How you've behaved today, how grown up to walk your mother down the aisle" I smile, yes Harry may be 19, but he needs a little reassurance from time to time and if that's what keeps us going and him happy then so be it.
"Thank you" He whispers, leaning in and pressing a kiss to my cheek.
We eventually pull up at Anne's house, a single light is on, Harry's bedroom.
"You left your light on?"
"I have a surprise for you" he grins.
My heart races, my stomach turning into knots.
He grips my hand and blindfolds me, the stairs seem to take forever to climb.
"Harry you know I don't like surprises" I squeal finally reaching the top, and wait outside. Harry comes back out after about 3 minutes and takes off my blindfold. He gestures to the door and I follow his lead.
My jaw drops.
On the bed is millions of rose petals and a towelled swan laid on the pillow. Scented Candles and flowers light up the dim room. On top of the Chester drawers theirs a photo album, 3 pages and wooden letters spelling H&T.
I grip the photo album in my hand, flipping through the pages covered in pictures of me and Harry, we have taken so many it fills the entire book. Finally I pick up the 3 paged letter.
'Dear Tia,
My heart grows fonder and fonder for you each and every day, you lighten my life with each and every word you speak, Tia you make me so happy.
I know I've fucked up babe so many times it's untrue, but we've always gotten through it together and it's come good in the end. Me and you T are like a jigsaw, it's not right when ones missing and is completed when together.
I wouldn't mind marrying you, growing old together, having them children that you've always wanted a miniature you running round? Perfection.
I love you more than anything, yeah I've fucked- I mean been with plenty of girls but when I'm with you it's more better, more lustful, more loving. I've never felt this way about anybody, and it's a great but yet the worst feeling in the world. Knowing one day, I'll never be with you again.. till death do us part.

I know this upcoming tour will downgrade on your exams but I promise you, you don't need shitty little alphabet numbers to be happy? I could get you a job anywhere you wanted, you wouldn't want for anything. You are my princess. This has turned to soppy for my liking so I'm going to cut the crap and start acting like a proper boyfriend. I wasn't meant to tell you this, but us lads have each been given a solo, a whole song on our own, we have to write our own lyrics and guess who mine are about? You. I'm writing a song and dedicating it to you. My centre of attention, You mean the world to me Tia, I love you💜
Love Harry xxxxxxxxxx'

I must of read and re-read each word and page over 3,000 times. Tears fall from my cheeks and hit the laminate floor below.
I mean the world to him? He's writing me a song? How could I have been so stupid to sign the contract? I'm such an idiot.
"Do you um.. like it?" He whispers. "Oh no your crying, it was shit! I'm such a fucking dickhead and-"
I silence him with a kiss.
"This whole night has been perfect, my letter made it 10x better" I sob, holding his face in my palms so our noses are touching. "You mean the world to me and I love you so much too"
"Tia Cathryn Wilson I love you"
"Harold Edward Styles, I love you too"
Even his FRICKING name is beautiful, gosh I'm such a fucking idiot! This contract is ruining my whole life. First thing Tuesday morning I'm marching into Mari-Anne's office and slapping her, ripping up the contract and never speaking to her again.