Chapter Sixteen.

TIA'S POV.

I scribble my signature down without thinking. And Mari takes it away before I can change my mind and cross my name out.
"So he didn't tell you who she was?" Mari-Anne snaps. The only thing we've talked about today is 'Emily'. Mari doesn't tell me anything more than Harry did.
"No. I've told you everything he said" I say, getting more annoyed over the same topic repeatedly being spoken about. "Now can you tell me who she is?"
"Ask Harry who she is and if he doesn't tell you I will" She says.
____________________________

I signed the contract 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything from neither Harry nor Mari-Anne. I'd honestly like to keep it that way, but It would be nice if Harry text me I suppose. Oh who am I kidding? I'd LOVE Harry to text me.
My phone rings. I swear if it's Mari-Anne.
But no,
It's Calvin. My ex boyfriend.
"Hello?" I say, after almost 5 minutes of tossing and turning wether to answer or not.
"Hi" He says, Calvin and I had been together from year 9 up until me leaving university, almost 7 years. Then he cheated and I could never forgive him. We'd broken up and gone our separate ways. I hadn't heard from Him since last year. "Tee babe?"

"Excuse me?" I scoff. "Don't call me babe, what do you want?"
I can hear Him say.

"Guessing your still a bitch, huh?" He says, if I were with him now I'd slap his face.

"You fucked my best friend throwing away 7 years away of a relationship. I lost everything Calvin, all my friends, my supposed bestfriend"

*Flashback*
Man this party is amazing, I've never been to one before but it was Calvin's idea. Calvin was a rugby player and went to most parties whilst I stayed in studying for my exams for the upcoming end of university exam.
But since I'd got 3 A*, 4 B's and 1 C I decided I deserved a night out and Calvin had told me about this party.
I'd agreed to go and besides my best friend of 15 years, Kayla, was going.
Kayla was the exact opposite of me, we did everything together but we were completely different. She enjoyed partying and skipped classes, she also hooked up with nearly everybody's boyfriend, always promising she'd never done or do it to me.

I got a fresh cup of vodka and coke and went to find Calvin and Kayla. They'd been on the bottom of the stairs minutes ago but now I couldn't find them. My heart was racing as I neared the bedrooms. Most were empty but there was one, one room. And I wish I'd never opened it. Kayla and Calvin had been half naked, and practically eating eachothers faces when I went inside.
I'd kicked off and since then had never spoken to either of them.
*Flashback over*

"Kayla came onto me?" Calvin yells. "You have to forgive me Tee"

"No" I spit. "Fuck off"
I hang up and dial another number.
Harry's.

"Hello?" Harry's raspy voice sounds calm and soothing.
"Harry?" I sob. I bet I sound so pathetic to him.
"Tee? What's the matter baby?" I smile at Harry's choice of words, him calling me 'baby' always makes my heart flutter. I love him.
"Could you come over?" I say.
"Sure, I'll be there soon okay, you alright? Fuck I'll be there, please hang on bye" Harry rambles. Maybe I shouldn't of bothered him.
It's too late now because within minutes there's a load of banging at my door.
After opening it, Harry takes one look at me and folds me into a hug.
"What's happened?"
"My ex boyfriend called"
"What the fuck has he said?" Harry snarls through gritted teeth.
"Nothing, nothing" I sob, more tears threatening to fall.
"You wouldn't cry if he hasn't done anything" Harry replies.
"He cheated on me and calls me like nothing's ever happened"
Harry brings me to the couch, and sits me on his lap. I explain everything to him from Kayla's promise, to finding them together. After I've finished he hugs me and kisses my forehead.
I'm drifting off to sleep in Harry's arms when I feel him move. He leans forward to my ear and whispers "I love you Tia"
Fuck, maybe I shouldn't have signed the contract..