Chapter Seven.

TIA'S POV.

Ruffling my hand through the ends of my ponytail, I checked my phone.

3 new messages.

Two unknown.

One My boy<3

I decided to open Harry's message first.

My boy<3
I'll be at yours for about 3, Niall's fucking some chick and wants me on the side.
See you soon, babe x

Okay I did not get a flush of butterflies when he called me that. I had to stop this, but how? Every time I looked at him, all I saw was his perfect smile, bright green eyes, cute little curls and his dimples. Fuck his dimples. I'd loved him ever since he'd first auditioned for X-Factor, but then again so had millions of other girls. He'd just looked and acted like the perect gentleman, but now I was grown up, had my own flat, starting my own job in less than a week and now Harry?
Everything just seemed perfect.

The knock at the door startled me.
Opening it I saw Harry, he was holding roses and had a huge grin on his face.

"Hey" He smiled, kissing my cheek. I moved further back, opening the door so Harry had room to come inside.

"You okay?" I whisper against Harry's hold. He let go, tensing the awkwardness and retrieved to the sofa. I shut the door and joined him, turning my phone onto silent.

"Um Tia" Harry whispers.

The uneasement of his voice startles me, I turn to look at him. He bears a blank expression, and is staring straight at my lips.

"Yes?" I reply, what was wrong?

"I was um, wondering would you, oh never mind"

"Would I what?" I whisper, I feel nervous. Would I what? What was he so nervous to ask me about.

"Would you come to England for my Mum's wedding to Robin in a few of weeks?" He looked so perfect, it was hard to say no.

I nodded. "However I start my job soon, and I have to work hard, but if you want me there?" I look for some acknowledge that he does infact want me there.

HARRY'S POV.

I run my hands through my hair. Tia looks so beautiful, her face lightly-coated in make-up, and her slim body bearing skin tight jeans and a croptop showing her stunning figure. Her long brunette locks, hung thight in a band cascading down her back.

We had only been dating for around 3 days, but I felt hopeful that she'd like my idea of meeting my family, and coming to my Mum's wedding.

I was nervous about asking her, I mean if she said no, this would probably ruin my whole feelings on how I felt about her. I was starting to wonder could I actually like her, I mean "what we have" is fake, but is my feelings for her?

"Um Tia" My voice barely spoken, nothing more than a whisper.

She turns to look at me and studies my face, my gaze shifts from her dazzling eyes onto her soft lips. How kissable they look and=

"Yes?" Tia replies, startling me from my ludicrous thoughts.

"I was um, wondering would you, oh never mind" I start, but quickly finish, I was stupid to even think Tia would want to come.

"Would I what?" She whispers. I could tell she was nervous for what I was about to ask, the concentration on Her face, laughable.

"Would you come to England for my Mum's wedding to Robin in a few of weeks?" I blurt, she looked startled at first but quickly nodded. "However I start my job soon, and I have to work hard, but if you want me there?" She looks at me for support, If I want her there?

Fuck I want her in my bed, never mind at my Mum's wedding.

"Of course I want you there" I whisper. I place my hand onto the back of her neck and bring her close to me. Our lips connect in a slow, yet entrancing pace.

"Then I'd love to come with you" She smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck, I cuddle her waist. God she was stunning and just simply perfect.

TIA'S POV.

He kissed me.

Harry kissed me.

Does this mean he likes me back?

Does this mean he wants me as much as I want him?

Oh heck I can't deny the passion between us is too incredible, How could I?

I feel my phone vibrate inside my back jean pocket. Breaking from my hug with Harry he returns to the sofa, watching the rest of Toy Story 3.

From unknown.

Call me.

"Harry, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I smile. He nods and I quickly slip up the stairs and into the bathroom. I pull out my phone and text back 'Ring me then?' My phone vibrates almost as soon I send the message.

"Hello?" I croak.

"Good afternoon Tia Cathryn" A woman's voice breaks. She sounds prude and stuck up.

*So who do you think this woman is? And what does she want? Thank you so much for all the reads that you are helping me get, I love you all. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, give me a few ideas on who this woman is or how you feel about Harry and Tia's 'relationship'?<3*