Chapter Thirty.

TIA'S POV.
"What do you want?" I sigh, I'm tired of all these arguments with people, all the falling out, all the drama. It's tiring and I feel emotionally drained.

"I came to see how you are doing" Calvin replies. His hand remains on my shoulder.

"Well I'm fine" I snap. "You can leave now" I walk to my Mothers car, secretly liking the fact that I have my ex-boyfriend at my heel.

"I'm sorry for everything I did Tia" Calvin says. "I've always regretted it, but it's been 3 years, can't you let it go?" He sighs.
I guess he's right, I've moved on, I'm no longer hurt by his and my 'best friends' betrayal. Could I forgive him? 

"You don't understand how much it hurt Calvin" I say, he looks sincere, it's almost laughable really. "We'd been together 7 years, I lost my virginity to you and I was looking forward to a future with you and then I find you in bed with Kayla?"

"It was a one time thing Tee" He whispers. "She didn't mean anything to me. Please forgive me?"
I look at him, all my feelings disappear and I fold him into a hug.

"I forgive you"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive home was quiet and awkward, Mother hadn't once she'd a tear throughout the whole of the funeral, including the church or the burial. I was confused and hurt at the thought that she didn't care whether dad was alive or dead.
Once we arrived home, I made up an excuse and retreated to the little tree house in the garden tree that father had made me when I was 12. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number that I should've done days ago.

"Hello?" A British woman says. Anne?

"Anne?" I whisper.

"Tia?" She replies.

"Yeah it's me, where's Harry?" I say, yeah we'd argued and fallen out, but was he that hurt he'd go back to his mothers, I guess I couldn't say much. I'd run away from our problems too.

"Tia we've had some upsetting news darling" Anne's voice breaks and there's a loud noise in the background like plates being smashed.

"Is Harry okay?" I sob. My poor boy, I need to be with him.

I hear another loud crash of plates and Anne yells "HARRY STOP"
Silence fills the air before Harry's voice fills the phone.
"You know Tia, betrayal is the worst thing out of all of this" He sobs.
"You signed a contract to hurt me?"

My knees go from underneath me and I buckle to the ground. He knows.
"I'm sorry Harry, I really am" I cry. "I didn't mean too"

"You didn't mean too?" He snaps. "You physically met up with Mari-Anne, took your pen, wrote your signature and allowed it to go through"

"I know but I-"

"I wasn't fucking finished" He snaps. "You knew my sister was in the hospital! You knew how much that hurt me, but you still went ahead and completed this?"

"I know Harry I-" I try to speak again but he cuts me off.

"Gemma died last night Tia" Harry sobs. "My own girlfriend wasn't there for me when I needed her. You selfish ungrateful fucking little bitch"

"I've allowed you to say how you feel but I won't allow you to call me names" I snap. "You don't even know the reasons why I went behind your back, you just wouldn't let me tell you! And as for Gemma dying I'm sorry to hear about that"

"Tia-" Harry begins, but it's my turn to cut him off.

"You've cheated on me, lied to me, hurt me in ways unimaginable and because I signed a little contract you are mad at me?" I yell. "Harry just because there's been a death in your family, doesn't mean you can treat me like this"