Chapter Thirty One.

TIA'S POV.
I turn around to see the only face I'd ever loved psychically.
"Don't touch her again" He snaps, lacing our hands together.
"Harry" I whisper. "Leave it"
Calvin's eyes are wide, he's terrified, I don't blame him, I'd be scared if Harry turned up out of nowhere too.
My stomach turns and I throw up.
Harry jumps back and rubs my shoulders, gripping my hair from getting caught up. I'd missed two periods lately and now throwing up, my heart was in my mouth. If I was pregnant this would ruin everything.
"Can we go?" I whisper, he nods and pulls me into his private black SUV. I catch a quick glimpse of Calvin's face before we leave. He looks sad, upset.. angry?
"Can you please talk to me?" Harry sighs turning the corner.
"No" I snap. I don't even want to look at him never mind speak to him.
He sighs and everything turns silent. We pull up into a dock after about an hour and I watch as Harry pays a man to let us stash his car in the boat as we get on.
This was a terrible day to wear heels, but mother had demanded I look 'elegant' at my fathers funeral. My heels tap loudly against the wooden floor of the boat. I'd always been sea sick and thinking about the 23 hour boat ride we had coming up to get home made me psychically sick.
"Tee, this is the way to our room" Harry whispers, pulling me behind him.
We turn a few corners before we stop in front of a door labelled 'Room 21'. My mind instantly recalls back to bar 21, all the shit that happened in there from Harry, Kendall and Hayden, to me and Zayn.
Harry places a hand on the small of my back and encourages me to go inside. The room is quite big, costly, but big.

HARRY'S POV.
I'm a fuck up, I know I'm a damn fuck up. I'm an asshole and many people may not think I'm worthy of Tia, I'm not denying that I have, but I've been through a lot of shit in my fucked up life and I'm learning, learning how to be a better person and anybody who judges my relationship without trying it can fuck off.
"Listen to me Tee" I say softly, taking her hands in mine. "You have this idea of a perfect relationship in your head, or maybe your mother convinced you things were meant to be better.. relationships easier? I don't know, but real life relationships are fucking hard"
She studies my face and I let out a deep sigh before I carry on.
"No relationship is easy or perfect and no man is going to treat a woman exactly how he should. But I'm not saying it's okay" I reply, she tried to interrupt me but I stop her.
"So hear me out?" Tia nods. "I'm only saying that maybe if you looked closer, paid more attention you'd see that in this fucked up world, nobody is perfect, I'm certainly not and you aren't either" I hope she gets what I'm trying to say, I love this woman more than anything in the world but she has to know her expectations are too high.

TIA'S POV.
I have forgiven Harry so many times only to throw his mistakes back in his face. I always expected too much from him and I never let him forget it. Harry is a good man, a beautiful one at that, he deserves to be happy. He deserves a woman who he will marry and have kids with. He doesn't deserve games and bad memories, pain and heartache. He shouldn't have to live up to some ridiculous expectation I have set for him which is impossible to meet.
I have been through hell in the past 5 months and now here I sit on this bed, with Harry. I've spent my entire life planning, organising, scheduling but yet here I am left with nothing but mascara stained cheeks and broken plans. I don't have a clue where my life is heading, I don't even have a plan in life anymore, and if I am pregnant then this changes everything. Would Harry still love me? Want me? Be with me?

"Tee?" Harry whispers, breaking me from my thoughts.
"Yeah" I reply. He looks upset, a broken man laid before my eyes.
"Do I make you happy Harry?" I whisper.
"Yes" He spits. "Are you mad? You've made me so happy in the months we've been together you have always been the one I've wanted, needed, loved. You are my world Tia. I love you more than anything"
I nod, grateful for having such a beautiful man in my life.
I slowly get up off the bed and walk into the bathroom. My back aches and I feel incredibly sick. The long mirror stands in the corner of the bathroom and I slowly lift up my vest and admire my stomach it has a slight curving roundness to it and I gulp. What if I am pregnant?
I push the thoughts to back of my mind and step into the shower the hot water relaxes my muscles and I relish the water. After washing my hair I step out and return to our bedroom for the night. Harry is laid on the bed.
"Harry I need to tell you something" I whisper. He needs to know, I need to know too.
"Yeah?" He sits up, face full of worry.
"I think I'm pregnant" I whisper, shifting my weight and picking at my fingers nervously.
"What? Since when?" He says, his face is twisted and I can't tell if it's a good or a bad thing.
"Well since we've had sex without a condom, you know?" I reply.
"I know that but do you know for sure?"
"No but I've missed a couple periods and my stomachs got bigger"
He nods.
"Well get through it together, don't worry" He replies. "I aren't going anywhere"
My heart melts and my legs feel weak. That's everything I've wanted to hear since I met him. If it's true and he doesn't leave, I will marry this man.