Chapter Ten.

TIA'S POV.
I awoke to an empty bed, I patted the sheets, expecting Harry to miraculously appear.
'I didn't know you liked lace so much' Harry's words repeated over and over in my mind, I should be embarrassed but instead I was intrigued Harry was mysterious and I was addicted.

I shifted my body weight over to the end of the bed, the ends of my loose ponytail reaching the middle of my back. Entering the bathroom I turned I the shower and removed my clothes, stepping in I allowed the heated water to roam my body and soak in my hair. Pulling out the hair tie, I coat my hair in Shampoo&Conditioner and then wash it out.
After my shower I feel more relaxed, my phone balanced on the end of the Chester drawers, a post-it note stuck on the top:
Tee,
Gone to a Management meeting, sorry about the Kendall Drama last night,
Hope you slept well, text me?
-Harry x

So he did recognise what he was doing with Kendall last night was to get at me. Maybe I felt a little bad about what I did with Zayn, I did say maybe.
I type in my pass code and am immediately greeted with a picture of Harry, I don't remember changing it, Harry must have done it?
I type in Harry's name and his name immediately comes up:
To my boy💖:
I'll see you tonight then, fuck management huh?
Gotta go buy a new dress for work tomorrow, start my new job, ARRGHH:) xxx

I set my phone down on my drawer and pull out a vest top, black skinny jeans and a plaid flannel. Throwing it on I start brushing my hair, my phone buzzes.
From my boy💖:
Yeah you will do and about that, I left you £50 downstairs on your counter downstairs. Figured you'd want a new outfit and I'd have to make it up to you about last night.
Management take the piss, kill me now;)Xxx

----------------------------------------------
I rake through the clothes pile, desperately searching for a formal item of clothing I could work in, I'd already been in TopShop and Primark and was currently scanning the shelves of Select, my eyes finally set a gaze on a perfect tight fitting Black dress, they'd better have my size, I sigh, pulling out a size 12 and a size 6, but I couldn't see a size 10.
Coming to the end of the aisle, I spot a size 10, I go to grab it, but so does somebody else and I'm immediately greeted with a blonde middle-aged. She has deep red painted lips and heavily coated eyelashes.
"Ah young Tia" She sighs. "We finally meet, I'm Mari-Anne"