Chapter Fifteen.

TIA'S POV.

I come home straight away ready to find Harry, only to my shock he's laid fast asleep on my sofa.
I decide I've waited too long, I need to know about Emily. Whoever she is.
"Harry" I say, gently shaking hi shoulder. I do this another 5 more times, but it doesn't work.
"Naked girls" I whisper close to his ear and he shoots up. I laugh to myself as he glares at me.
"Tia is there something wrong?" Harry asks, his facial expression covered in worry.
At first I shake my head, but then I decide to just come out and say it. "Who's Emily?" I study Harry's face, it doesn't change at all.
"Emily?" He repeats. I nod. "Am I supposed to know who Emily is?"
I nod once more. "Emily Jackson"
He lets out a startling gasp.
"Who told you about her?" He growls.
"Harry who is she?"
"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT HER?" He yells, making me jump. I don't answer making him more angry. "Tia, I swear to god, who fucking told you about Emily?"
I try to think of a name, if I tell him who actually told me: Mari-Anne, then he'll know about the contract. So I try to think of somebody.
"Did you see my tattoo?" Harry asks. "The one on my shoulder blade?"
"What tatt-" I say before realising that I could get away with this. "Oh tattoo yes, I saw that and I was wondering who she was"
"For a second there I thought you'd been talking to her Aunt Jennifer. Lying bitch she is"
I wondered maybe was Mari-Anne Jennifer?
"Who's Jennifer?" I say, silently praying he doesn't say a pap.
"Don't you think you've asked too many questions?" Harry scoffs. I roll my eyes, catching something red on his shirt. Lipstick prints.
"Harry I need to ask you one more question, it's important" I say, he looks at me again before nodding.
"Do you love me?"
Harry looks startled. He goes to answer, but shuts his mouth again.
"Tia I.. I.." He stutters. Harry nervous? He talks in front of massive audiences, millions of fans, and he's nervous to even confess his love in front of just me?
"I don't know what love is" He finally says. My heart breaks, how can this 19 year old, almost 20 year old man, not know what love is?
"Love is when you look at somebody and think I want to spend the rest of my life with that person, you smile when they talk, you'd do anything to make then happy, love is being with that person when everybody else had turned against them. Love is just loving them unconditionally" I explain, Harry's eyes widen.
"Do you love me Tia?" Harry smiles.
I almost choke on the air around me. How can I answer that?
YES HARRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. No.
"I don't know Harry" I sigh, "You love Kendall anyway"
He doesn't answer, I'm still wanting more information on Emily, but Harry's confession on not knowing what love feels like shocks me, to say he got me them roses and doesn't know what love is. I'm shocked.
He leaves.
Harry gets up and leaves. I decide to not let it bother me, so I dial Mari-Anne's number to discuss Emily and sign the contact. I don't care about ruining Harry. He doesn't love me, I don't love him. I'm going to ruin his career and image.
Fucking manwhore.

**Okay let's get something straight, I don't think any of this is true about Harry, because he is honestly the loveliest man I have ever met, he is gorgeous and I love him loads. This is just a fictional story. Hope you like his chapter sorry it's a bit rubbish, but it will get better i promise. Wow that was a long authors note☺️☺️**