Chapter Twelve.

TIA'S POV.

My alarm clock sounds waking me up. It's half past 7 and I start my new job in 2 hours. My bed is once again empty, the last thing I remember is me and Harry kissing on the sofa.
I slouch out of bed, I've not been up this early since I was back in high school. I head to the shower and step inside, the hot water pours down over my face and hair, I wash it carefully making sure to wash every little inch of hair.
After my shower I pull on my new dress and dry my hair, allowing it to stay in it's natural curls. I do my make up and before I know it, it's 9 o'clock. I slip on my heels, lock my door and hurry to my car. The drive to work is short and simple. I pull up into the complex and ruffle my hair making sure I look appeasing for my job.
Pushing open the front door, I see a middle-aged woman perched behind a large desk. She is wearing a red dress and has red lipstick to match.
"Hello, how may I help you?" She says.
"I'm the new worker, Tia Wilson" I say, unbelieveable nervously. I return my car keys to my bag.
"My names Kelli, with an I" Kelli says. "Kelli Brown" In her hands she grasps a purple folder, that she took from under her desk cabinet a minute ago, she hands it to me.
"This is your work details. You are to go see Mr. Parker, your boss, immediately. His office is level 6, desk 3" Kelli smiles. "I hope you like working here Tianna"
"It's just Tia, but thank you" I nod and move to the elevator. I dial the '6' button and allow it to go up. Before stepping out and following the numbers down to 3.
I knock on the door and wait patiently. A man in his early forties opens the door. He has mousy brown hair, a moustache and thick rimmed glasses. He's wearing a great suit and I silently praise myself for wearing such a formal and professional dress.
"Hello, you must be Tia" Mr. Parker takes my hand in his and shakes it gently. "I'm Mr. Parker"
"Good afternoon sir" I say, releasing my grip on his hand.
"Aren't you the young girl who's just got into a relationship with Mr. Styles? From One Direction?"
I nod silently, wishing Harry wasn't as famous and I wasn't involved with him.
"Yes Mr. Parker I am"
"Oh please call me Kevin- or Kev" He says. I nod acceptingly and he welcomes me into his office. I take a seat in a brown armchair behind his desk. Kevin taps away into the computer, before scribbling some notes down onto a piece of paper.
"Right Tia these are your computer log in details" Kevin says handing me a scrap piece of paper covered in writing. "I shall escort you to your ofice"
"Office?" I blurt. Mr. Parker chuckles and leads me to the door.
"Well where else would you work?" I smile at him. "However you will be sharing"
I nod and follow him into the elevator. He keys in '4' and I mentally note the number.
Once the elevator opens, I am lead to the second door on the right hand side of the hallway. Inside the room is two desks one on either side of the room, a carpet on the floor and a few paintings on either side.
A young girl around my age is sat behind her desk. She has red hair and blue eyes. She bears a red dress, stopping just above her knees and red heels, her lipstick a shocking red.
"Hello" The young girl smiles. "I'm Layla" Layla pulls me into a hug and I return the friendly gesture.
"I'm Tia" I say, releasing her from the hug.
"Well I shall leave you two alone, get to know eachother, do whatever girls do" Kevin moves to the door. "Oh and Tia there are 2 manuscripts on your desk, you'll have 2 to complete every week. I hope you like it here" He smiles. Leaving the room.
"How old are you Tia?" Layla asks, still making notes on her work.
"17, 18 in 5 weeks" I say, making another note on the manuscript. "You?"
"18, 19 in 3 weeks" She giggles. "Say aren't you the new girl dating Harry?"
I nod. Her eyes widen in shock. She leans over and whispers, I'm not sure why she's whispering there's nobody else in the room. "What's he like in bed?"
I almost choke on my glass of water. I can feel the blush rising to my cheeks. "Oh.. um.. we haven't.. um done anything yet" I stutter.
She nods and returns to her work. I get through both manuscripts within the next two hours and by 4 o'clock I'm ready to leave.
"Great work today Tia" Mr. Parker smiles, I nod back at him and slide into my car. My phone starts to ring.

Unknown number.