Chapter One.

TIA'S POV.

"Hey huni" Beth smiled. "How you liking your new home?"

"Its perfect" I beamed, I'd just moved into my new home in London, it was round the corner from One Direction's: Harry Styles' house and a 5 minute walk from the Modest! Management building.

I'd been a massive fan when I was like 15, but since I'd grown up and got a place in the Uni at London I'd moved here and stopped 'obsessing' over that curly haired boy and the rest of his carrot band members. Originally I'd of fangirled over the fact that I was living just around the corner from him, but now I wasn't as bothered.

"Tee did you hear me?" Beth smirked. "Thinking about Harry being around the corner?" She grinned, I nodded and went back to moving the things from the 'Living Room' box, I placed the framed photograph of me and my mother on the mantel piece, alongside another 2 photographs of Me and Beth and then Me and my Dad at my graduation.

"No sorry I was just thinking about how I used to be so obsessed over Harry" I paused for a breath. "And now I live around the corner from him, yanno?"

"Fate" Beth grinned.

"Beth I planned to come here" I smirked. "It can't be fate if I've planned to move over her-"

"Tia, Harry's outside" Beth whispered.

"WHAT?" I rushed to the window, catching a sight of Him near the coffee shop across the corner,  He was swamped by paparazzi and screaming Directioners.

"Oh god" Beth whispered. "Your not going to help him are you?" 

I ignored her and pushed up the leaver and opened the window. "HARRY!" I yelled, motioning my arm back and forth to come in. 

HARRY'S POV.

Management were going to be so pissed, I was meant to be going outside from the meeting to 'call my mother' but infact, there constant yelling at me about the "Larry Stylinson" rumours was pissing me off. If I wanted a girlfriend I'd get one, but they wanted me to have one now, to pretend I loved her, and to look at her lovingly when actually I wanted to stay single and keep it that way. I hated hurting fans when Management found me a girlfriend they'd be so distraught, some even resorted to 'cutting' for me.

I'd turned the corner, forgetting how famous I was, and how many fans were outside.

"HEY ITS HARRY STYLES" One girl had yelled, alarming all the others who broke out into a chase, chasing me down the street. I'd stopped outside the cafe 'Soho Bean' to catch my breath and just as the Paps and Fans had caught me, a beautiful long brown haired girl had beckoned me into the house, I'd took her offer and raced up the steps, slamming her front door behind me.

TIA'S POV.

OMG, Harry Fucking Styles, the boy I'd had multiple dreams of spending my life with and holding in my arms, was in my house, I couldn't of let him just be trampled on.

"Hey" I whispered, taking his beautiful features in sight, he had sparkling green eyes and beautiful tussled up brown curly hair which was styled into a quiff. He was even more beautiful up close.

"Hey" Harry pulled the bottom of his lip into his teeth and bit down, pushing his hand through is hair.

"I'm Tia" I smiled, holding out my hand. "Or Tee for short"

He smiled, holding out his hand. "Harold- Harry for short"

I shook his hand and he pulled me into a hug, he smelt gorgeous, his hands held the small of my waist.. We were just looking into eachothers eyes when Beth started fake coughing, making it obvious that she wanted me to introduce her.

"Oh this is my best friend Beth" I smiled, she took ahold of his hand and pulled it off my back, shaking it.

"I've got to thank you for saving me from the fans" Harry murmured, messing up his hair again, He looked sincere and deep down upset.

"Its cool" I beamed. "Why were you out on your own anyway?"

"I'd just got out of a meeting with our management, they were once yet again grilling me on getting a girlfriend"

"Don't you want a girlfriend Harry?" I asked, taking a seat next to him on the sofa, Beth then sat down on the one-seater across from us.

"I do, its just they are constantly trying to get me one because of the Larry shit" He mumbled. "I mean its not like I hate the fans, but it pisses me off when they accuse me of being in a relationsip with Louis, when its clear that we are 'just friends' and nothing more" 

I nodded, pulling him into a hug. "Just so you know Harry, me and Beth never believed in the Larry shit anyway" I grinned.

"Most people don't, but you get them small minded people who do" Harry winked, causing my feelings to come back like a massive sea wave, hard and fast. "How come you aren't screaming in my face? Most fans do"

"What's the point?" Beth shrugged.

"Yeah" I added. "I mean you wouldn't want to talk to us if we did that anyway and plus we know you don't like it so we don't do it, because I know I wouldnt want anybody screaming in my face"

"It's horrible, I just want a normal life and I can't even go onto a street without getting chased" I felt so sorry for Harry, wishing I could keep him with me forever, a secret and safe. I felt bad that as I walked the streets care-free, he was stuck inside, terrified of his 'so called' fans who only chased him and screamed in his face.

HARRY'S POV.

Tia was beautiful, her features so gorgeous, her curves and the shaping of her body so naturalistic and perfect.

Her voice and personality, perfect. Everything about her was just perfect.

"Hey Tia" I smiled. "I know we've only just met but how would you feel about being my 'fake girlfriend' for management?"

"I don't know Harry" She whispered. I could tell she was thining about all the positives and negatives of being with me, positives being She'd get anything she'd ever want in life, negatives being the fans, the hate she'd get would be unreal, be so bad that not even I would want for her.

"Please Tee" I begged. "I don't want to upset the fans, plus I have uni half time"

"You can still attend uni babe" She blushed at me calling her babe, and that very moment I wanted her to be mine. "You can still have this life and everything, the only thing is, I'd be your boyfriend"

"Okay" She nodded. I pulled her into a hug, Beth's face blushed and I could tell she was jealous.

"Don't worry hun, I'm sure Niall would like you" I smiled.

"Well, girlfriend, we'd best set off for management and tell them the news, have you got a back door we could sneak out of?"

I peaked out the curtain window of the front of the house, Tia's whole garden and the street was full of teenaged girls singing 'That's what makes you beautiful' and cameras flashing, blinding us all.

"Yeah" Tia pulled her lip inbetween her teeth, I think she was nervous because I do that very same Lip Tug when I'm nervous. I gripped her hand and entwined our fingers together, she looked up at me a hint of worry was in her eyes, squeezing her hand, I whispered into her ear. "Don't worry babe, everything's going to be fine"

She nodded and we left for the studio, out of Tee's back door.

I was worried myself as to how management would react, nevermind how Tee felt, she was yet to meet them and the fans and everything.