Chapter Thirty Five.

TIA'S POV.
"Hey Tee" he'd smiled, standing up, he folded me into a hug and kissed my cheek. It was a normal thing to do, but it left my heart racing, my feelings for Harry trying to return.
"Hi" I'd replied, taking a seat next to Beth.
"Tiaaa" Niall smiled, giving me the usual high five. "When's Arianna coming?" Niall turned his attention to Harry.
Arianna?
"Umm" Harry looked from Niall, to me and then to the floor. "Half 2"
"Who's Arianna?" I ask, not really sure if I want to know. My assumptions are correct when Beth confirms it.
"Harry's girlfriend" She says as if I shouldn't care. I haven't seen him in 9 months, it's normal for him to have a girlfriend, just not normal for me to feel this way.
"Tia"
I'm not sure where I'm going but I can't stand to be in the same room as him. I should be happy that he'd moved on but instead I was hurt.
"Tia look to me" I hear that voice that I'd spent months trying to forget.
I remember it like it was yesterday.
Week One, Week One was the easiest, I spent the full day in bed, crying, not eating and sleeping it away.
Week Two, Week Two was hard, I started to realise the situation and it kept hitting me that I'd lost a baby and my boyfriend at the same time. I'd spent all day two ignoring everybody including my Mum and Harry.
Week Three, Week three was spent sitting in the corner of the room, my music replaying over and over, dodging calls from Harry and Beth. It hurt me how I'd lost a baby and Harry had the decency to cheat and still try contact me. I was disgusted and tired of all the fighting and me running back to him to only get hurt again.
Week Four, Week Four was spent sitting in the shower, the hot water eventually turning cold, it had been unbearable and painful until my body turned numb. I'd refused to move and wouldn't allow my mother in.
Week Five, Week Five was the day I cracked, I'd cried and cried for hours, I kept looking and re-looking at the photos of me and Harry, imagining how my life would be right now if I'd had Madison, would me and Harry be married? Would we have another baby on the way? The possibilities torturing me.
Week Six, Week Six was spent buying new clothes to fit my figure, I'd lost 3 pounds in the whole time I'd spent being depressed, I'd bought a whole new wardrobe and make up with my mothers bankcard and had my hair done. I felt and looked a million times better and finally felt a little tiny bit happier.
Week Seven, Week Seven was spent browsing the internet for a university, I'd found one eventually and applied, the acceptance letter came 3 week later in the post.
-----------------------------------------
"Tia" Harry grasped my arm. "Tia why'd you run off like that?"
I'd shrugged my shoulders, wishing this conversation would be over.
"Are you jealous?" He asked
"Jealous?" I scoff, finally facing them beautiful green eyes and tried to forget. "Whilst I was miscarrying our baby you was fucking some other girl and you think I'm jealous? Good riddance to yo-"
Harry cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine, I want to push him away, but my body doesn't follow my brains instructions and my hands run through his curly locks tugging at that one spot I knew he loved, My efforts are rewarded with an affectionate moan from Harry and he slips his tongue into my mouth.
We are in the middle of making out when the front door slams.
"Harry" A shrill voice yells. Heels clicking furiously over the tiles. "Where are you?"
"Fucksake" Harry groans, releasing me from his grip. I move away from him and we return to the living room.
"Hey babe" The shrill voice is put to a face, Arianna Grande.
My heart breaks into tiny pieces as Arianna and Harry Kiss. My mind is a mess as Harry and Arianna leave.
"What just happened between you two just now?" Beth says, Niall eyes me up too.
"We kissed" I whisper.
Their mouths drop open, and I realise what I've got myself back into.