Chapter Four.

TIA'S POV.
So it's official?" Mr. Young announced. "Harry Styles and Tia-whatever-your-last name-is are together"
"My names Tia Cathryn Wilson" I whispered, not really caring if he heard it or not.
"Tia Cathryn Wilson" Harry whispered, but only to me. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"
"Thank you"
"Now you two" The blonde one smiled, "We need to officialise this 'relationship'" She used quotation marks whilst saying that. "Miss. Bell here shall create Tia a Twitter account, and we also need a selfie of you two together to 'publish this'"
Harry slid his phone over to the Bell woman who obediently took it and asked us to gather to take it.
Harry snatched back his phone and snapped "I can do it myself"
He opened up the camera and turned it to face us. "Smile babe"
I grinned, he grinned, before changing his mouth expression into an 'O'.
"Harry upload that to your account tonight: Tia your twitters finished" Mr. Young scribbled down some details onto a piece of paper and handed them too me.
"Thanks"
"Harry tag her in your tweet tonight and for heavens sake you two, make it look real!" Miss. Bell almost, practically spat.
"Whatever, come on GIRLFRIEND" Harry grinned, grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers. I took out my phone and downloaded twitter as an app. Before entering my details and signing in. Being on twitter was so weird, I was so used to Facebook and Tumblr, this was weird.
After logging in and changing my password so Mr. Young couldn't access my account, I followed Harry and the others.
Just after I followed Him, my phone started going beeping like mad. Twitter. Looking at my notifications I'd
gained over 300 followers in the last half hour. This all started because of a certain somebody.
@Harry_Styles followed you.
Then all his 'fans' following me because of it.
"Oh yeah" Harry groaned. "That happens" he winked before proceeding to upload the 'selfie' of us two.
'Guys I have some very important news! Myself and @Tia_Wilson are now an item. I'd respect it if you all treat her with respect and were mature enough to realise that Tia is who I want and love💖' The photo was attached at the side.
Smiling like an idiot down at my phone, I retweeted and favourited his tweet, before entering my own tweet: 'So happy right now @Harry_Styles knows why💜'
"You ready to go?" Harry whispered, finally returning with Beth and Niall at his side.
"Uh-huh" I nodded.
"Here's a tip, when you go outside, don't answer the paparazzi only the fans, okay?" I nodded, He squeezed my hand and pushed open the doors.
I was completely blinded by the flashes. "HARRY OVER HERE!" Fans were yelling, I couldn't of felt more happier, when a paparazzi screamed "HARRY WHAT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE BLONDIE LAST NIGHT?"
It stung.
I mean, me and Harry were fake, I didn't even love him as a boyfriend, but it stung to hear he'd been with another girl last night. We hadn't even been 'dating' but it STILL hurt?!
"That is my business and only mine. Nobody else's. And besides I only have eyes for my Tia" Harry smiled, squeezing my hand once more, before pushing me into a car which was waiting round the corner.