Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

Tia's POV.
"Mari-Anne?" I spit, purchasing the dress. "Just leave me alone"
Mari-Anne has medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a black dress and heels.
"Tia listen to me" She sighs. I turn around to face her.
"What?" I snap. "What could I possibly want to hear from you?"
"I know a lot of things about Harry: A lot that you don't, ask him who Emily Jackson was and then you'll know"

Emily Jackson? My head was spinning, what could Harry have done that was so bad that Mari-Anne knew about and was wanting to ruin his 'image' and practically his life.

"I'm leaving" I unlock the trunk of my car and through my select bag inside of it. "There's nothing more to hear or talk about that involves me. Goodnight Mari, good night" I say, slamming my car door and shoving my keys into the ignition.
I near the exit of the car park and take one last glance back, Mari-Anne is still sat on the bench, watching my car leave.
The drive home is long and annoying, there's a huge traffic jam and I'm stuck in it for well over an hour.
Half way through the drive home my phone rings. The caller ID bearing Harry's nickname 'My boy💖'.
I slide the bar across, accepting the call.
"Hello?" Harry's husky voice says.
"Hey" I sigh.
"What's up? You sound stressed"
"Stuck in a traffic jam, why'd you ring me?" I say, carefully watching the cars to make sure they don't move without me knowing.
"Because I need to speak to you, it's urgent" Harry says. "How fast can you get back to your apartment?"
"I'm nearly at the end of all this traffic, probably about 15-20 minutes I say" I say, hearing the rattle Harry's car keys.
"Right okay, well I'm on my way; shit that rhymed" Harry curses.
"Kay well the traffics moving, gotta go bye" I don't give him enough time to answer before I end the call and return my phone to the passenger seat.

----------------------------------------------

I pull up outside my apartment, Harry's car is parked right out front of my garage. I park beside him and lock up. Before proceeding to my front door, Harry is perched in my living room.
"Hey" Harry says, how'd he manage to get in here? I don't remember going him a key but as if he's read my thoughts, Harry answers. "Don't you know leaving a spare key under the mat is the number one obvious place nowadays?" He smirks, handing me the key.
"Shut up, I don't have no plant pots" I giggle. That's obviously the second place.
"Right well, I need to talk to you and it's Incredibly important" Harry's tone turns serious. He sits next to me on the sofa as I slip off my shoes and pull off my coat.
I nod my head and wait for Harry to carry on.
"My mothers arranged her wedding to two weeks time because she's immigrating to America"
"That was what's so important?" I laugh. "You had me incredibly worried Mr. Styles".
"Mr. Styles huh?" He grins. "That sounds so sexy coming from your lips. But anyway my Mum is wanting to meet you BEFORE the wedding and wants me to take you down Saturday.
Today was Sunday, meaning I had six days to prepare myself for the meeting of Harry's Mum, where I'd be introduced as his girlfriend and lie completely to his family about 'us'.
"That's fine, as long as it doesn't involve me missing work, it's fine"
He nods, allowing his gaze to return to whatever movie we were watching.
Harry's phone starts to ring breaking the awkward silence we had going.
I mentally punch myself in the head as Kendall's name is revealed as the caller.
He looks at me, his emerald eyes sparkling. I nod, allowing him to answer it. My mind, no matter how hard I try, always snaps back to Mari-Anne. Did she have something to do with Kendall's call?
"Kendall what a surprise" Harry says, moving his hand onto my thigh.
"I'm just with Tia at the minute, no no I not busy tomorrow"
Uh she wanted to hang out with him.
"Yes that's fine, I'll give you a call when I arrive" Harry smiles. "Sure I'll wear that white top you like" He smirks. "Okay bye" He ends the call and returns his phone to his pocket.
"She wants you to hang out with her, huh?" I say, he nods, his gaze landing on my lips. I can't help blush and he leans in. Our lips connecting in a passionate and loving kiss, his tongue sweeps my lips begging for entrance, which I grant. Turning it into a hot and heavy make out.