Chapter Six.

TIA'S POV.
I'd spoken to my Mum and Dad for most of the night, they'd filled me in on a bit of gossip from what they had heard on our neighbours, before we'd said our goodbyes and made me promise to visit soon.
I wasn't always an only child, I'd had a little sister called Emma-Marie, we had all been one happy family, when one summer we'd all gone on a family holiday when I was 5 and Emma was 2 and tragically She drowned in the pool. It had been hard getting used to not having her around, and Mum had become depressed for months. Dad even became an alcoholic. But Mum had realised Emma wasn't an only child, they still had me, who needed them the most, and slowly but surely they received help. I miss my sister every single moment of the day, she'd be 11 now, but I know she's with me everyday. I hope she's proud.

---------------------------------------------
A couple of days had passed and I still hadn't heard from Harry. So I text him.

To my boy💖
Hey, you okay? Why haven't you rang or text me. I've missed hanging round with you. Call me?
Tee x

He'd replied 5 minutes later:
From my boy💖
Been busy hun, will try come see you at some point. Management have just made a big announcement to us that we have to create a new album😒😔 Fucking sick of them, maybe you and me should run away?😉
Harry x

To my boy💖
Aw, sad to hear that, come round tonight, pizza and movies?
Tee x

From my boy💖
Sounds good, see you around 3.
Harry x

I was glad me and Harry were getting along, but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that something wasn't right. I loaded up twitter and typed in Harry's name.
A load of internet sources came up. Clicking them, my stomach turned.
'@Harry_Styles and @Hayden_P seen getting close in night club' Underneath was a picture of her sucking on his neck, giving him a lovebite.

I felt sick, and he wasn't even mine, but yet again he was? It was so confusing, boys were so confusing in fact.
Did I love Harry as a real boyfriend?
No.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up on the sofa, my phone perched on my chest. I must of dozed off, checking the time it was already quarter past 2. Racing up the stairs, I jumped in the shower and allowed the warm water to trickle down my face. After washing my hair, drying it and slicking it back in a high pony, I applied fresh make up. A small amount of Foundation and a slick of mascara.
I wore black skinny jeans and my white crop top with brown ugh boots.

Suddenly my phone beeped.

From: Unknown.
I know about you and Harry. Call it off or I tell the world.
----------------------------------------------
*Leaving it on a cliffhanger for you😉 Gosh I'm a meanie, going to be throwing in some Drama later, can't reveal between who but keep reading for more. Already updated twice tonight so will do some more tomorrow. Love you guys💖*