Chapter Thirty Two.

TIA'S POV.
"You know babe" Harry grins opening the door to our room.
"What?" I smiled, we'd just been to the little shop on the boat and I bought myself a pregnancy test and Harry a card. We'd been together 6 months tomorrow and for us, that was a heck of a long time.
"We've been together 6 months tomorrow"
"I know" I grin.
"And if we do have this baby then that's 9 more months" He screws up his face as I work out 9+6. 15.
"So we'll of been together a year and 3 months by the time the baby arrives"
I smile up at him. He looks so happy it's unreal.
I remove the test from the box and take it to the bathroom. I demanded that I needed privacy to do it and Harry should stay out in the bedroom.
After 5 minutes of waiting, I took the test over to Harry faced down and sat it on the bed.
"I can't look" I whispered. I was so nervous, my whole future lay on this bed on that white stick.
In my heart I already knew I was, but actually proving it made it all the more realistic.
"I'll do it" Harry offered, I nodded gratefully and closed my eyes. He picked it up and the room fell silent.
"Congratulations babe" He grins.
"We're having a baby"
The smile on his face was huge. I was excited too. So very excited.
Harry and I decided we'd keep it as a secret and tell everybody as soon as we got home, but I needed to phone my mother.
I dialled her number and went out to sit on the porch overlooking the sea.
"Hello?" My mothers voice broke the silence.
"Hey Mum" I say.
How should I say it? Mum I'm pregnant? Mum your going to be a grandma? Mum I'm going to be a mum?
"How can I help?" She asks.
"I have some news" I whisper. Here goes. "Some very big-"
"If your going to tell me your pregnant then I kinda guessed" She cuts me off.
"What? How did you know?"
"Your stomach was round, you had that pregnancy glow and your ankles looked to be swollen" She states as if it's obvious.
"Oh" I reply. "How do you feel about it?"
"What am I supposed to feel?" She snaps. I'd never really got on with my mum but I thought she could of at least been happy for me.
"Aren't you happy for me?"
"No, why would I be? Your 18 and throwing your life away" She yells. "If I was you I'd abort it" The line goes dead.
I hadn't realised I'd been crying until I felt Harry's fingers wipe my cheeks.
"You heard everything she said didn't you?"
He nods. "This is our baby, not hers, I'm happy, your happy, why do you care what she thinks?" He smiles. "Please don't do anything stupid"