Chapter Nineteen.

*ATTENTION THIS IS A SEX SCENE SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT*

TIA'S POV.

"Okay" I smile.
"Okay?" Harry repeats.
"Okay I'll move in with you" I say, Harry moves his hands to my waist and pulls me close, out lips connect passionately. He taps my bottom, telling me to jump, I do and wrap my legs around his waist, my front pressed against his crotch. I can feel him hardening.
"Tia, do you want to?" Harry says, breaking the kiss.
"Do I want to what?" I tease.
"Fuck me?" He curses.
"Harry!" I scold, Trying to keep a straight face although it's very hard.
"Sorry babe" My stomach flutters. "Do you want to make love with me? Do you want to sleep with me? Do you want to have passionate se-"
"Okay that's enough" I laugh. "Just take me to bed"
He does a 'captain' sign and carefully carries me up the steps and towards my bed.
Harry lays me down gently and moves to my side. I pull off his t-shirt, the beautiful ink designs Harry calls 'tattoos' come into sight. He moves his hands to the bottom of my vest top, before looking up at me for reassurance. I grant him access and he pulls the shirt over my head, I remove his trousers at the same time. He's sat in his boxers. Me in my bra, his eyes widen at the sight I my chest and I lean up and unhook the straps allowing my breasts to be free. Harry cups them in his palms and kneads them roughly, I let out a small moan showing Harry the effect he is having on me. He removes my jeans without a problem, his long forefinger hooks my panties and pulls them down.
Once we are both naked, he takes out a foil packet and unwraps it before slipping it onto his penis.
I take his length in my hands and pull it near my entrance, Harry laughs at how needy I'm being but I can't wait any longer. I need him.
He inserts me roughly, luckily I'm not a virgin. I lost mine to the dick who fucked my bestfriend, silently wishing I'd lost it to Harry.
I let out soft moans as Harry increases his pace.
"Fuck" He grunts, I agree with moans raring from soft to loud. I feel him coming close as my climax is reached, my legs tense and my toes curl.
Harry comes undone inside me, into the condom and removes himself. He throws the dirty condom into the bin and gets under the covers again, pulling me close.
"That was amazing" Harry sighs, "Better than anybody else I've been with"
I struggle to get visions of Harry and other girls out my mind. He's mine and only mine for now. I'm sure.
"Tia how would you feel about making this, making us real?"
"What do you mean?" I say, staring into his eyes. He pushes a strand of my hair away and caresses my cheek with his soft fingers.
"Will you be my girlfriend? For real?"
"No Kendall, no Hayden or anybody else?" I whisper.
"No, just you" He says.
"I'd love to Harry" I smile, pushing Mari-Anne away from me. She can't hurt me if I stay away from her.
"I love you Tia" Harry says. "You made me realise what love is"
I fall asleep to the sound of Harry's soft snores and the loud beat of my heart.